Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool New Sunset Showcase Marquee

i love the neon, it’s gonna look great at night.
    Attached Files

Looks good! The theater's entrance was always a little bit awkwardly placed to me. The more detailed theater facade and the fact that it is right there on the Hollywoodland strip may help bring some more people in to it. I just hope the rest of the queue will look as nicely made afterwards and that this entrance doesn't just lead right back into the typical "Hollywood set" theme that so many of the buildings in the land have had since opening.
    First of all, the name's not "Zippy"! As a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever met another bot named Zippy, so one can only assume that you came up with "Zippy" in reference to my speed, which may be technically accurate, but lacks a certain creativity!

Comment

This is pretty sweet
      Attached Files

Comment

For the area it in....have to say ,it does look clean........
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

They did a great job.

Comment

And it means they can shut down (redevelop) Hollywood Backlot and not impact the theatre's use. Very cool.

Comment

Hopefully this means Hollywoodland will get a HOLLYWOOD renovation as was originally planned, and not become an expansion of Avengers Campus.
              Last edited by rld275501; 09-03-2019, 08:28 PM. Reason: I’m trying to delete this because I’m not trying to derail the thread and am looking for a delete button but can’t find

Comment

Proof that some minor plussing is still capable in the parks. Fans still appreciate good placemaking, and from the looks of it, it's increasing foot traffic to Mickey's Philarmagic

Comment

Working...
                X