This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys know this stuff!?!?!

OK, I have a question for all of you that seem to be in the know all the time about "Special" events. Someone posted about the Snow White SE, someone posted about Ray Bradbury having a tree lighting ceremony on Halloween, and others have posted about special disney days.

Where do you find out about these days? Is it on the disney site, or just word of mouth. I would have loved to have seen the Bradbury event.

Thanks for your help:clap:
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
    --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
    Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Re: How do you guys know this stuff!?!?!

We read a lot and are very, very good at using Google
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

The official Disney events can be found on the Disney gallery page usually. More private events like the Ray Bradbury thing are sometimes reported at various fansites...I heard about that one on the Extinct Attractions podcast.

Comment

People pay us to work and we repay our boss by looking at Disney websites and Mice chat, just our little way of helping this country's productivity.
        Originally posted by SummerInFL
        Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
        Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

I had a friend back in the early 80s (just about the same time that the first Indiana Jones was released) who knew all types of trivial stuff. This was pre-internet days so his knowledge was even more impressive than it would be now where anyone could look just about anything up.

I remember him telling me that in the next few years Disney would begin to routinely make PG and even R rated movies. This is something that was very shocking to me and for sure I knew would be impossible but he told me that in fact this is what they would be doing. I must have been too young but I never questioned where he got the information from.

Now when I look back especially pre-internet days this guy was a genius!

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
            People pay us to work and we repay our boss by looking at Disney websites and Mice chat, just our little way of helping this country's productivity.
            Cheers!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ladydragon55 View Post
              OK, I have a question for all of you that seem to be in the know all the time about "Special" events. Someone posted about the Snow White SE, someone posted about Ray Bradbury having a tree lighting ceremony on Halloween, and others have posted about special disney days.

Where do you find out about these days? Is it on the disney site, or just word of mouth. I would have loved to have seen the Bradbury event.

Thanks for your help:clap:
              Some of us are Disney Cast Members, or like myself a former Disney Cast Member, now have travel agency that specializies in "only" Disney. We get advanced notice on package specials being offered and special upcoming events at all Disney Locations. Since we book WDW, Disneyland & Disney Cruise Line, we try and always stay on top of things. We can even answer most questions on "how'd they do that"...when asked. If we don't know the answer to something we will get an answer for you.
              Linda (former DRC Cast Member)
              Mice Chat Travel Planner
              [email protected]
              www.magicalvacationworldtravel.com

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
                I'm right there with you, man...right there with you...
                Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                Words hurt.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X