Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Behind The Attraction Series coming to Disney+

Announced Today
    The Disney+ streaming service has announced a series order for Behind the Attraction, which promises to reveal “the wild, amazing stories behind the most beloved attractions and destinations from Disney parks and resorts around the world.”

Hailing from movie star Dwayne Johnson’s production company, Behind the Attraction will offer an exclusive glimpse “behind the curtain” of some of Disney’s most popular attractions by speaking directly with Disney’s Imagineers and other creative minds involved in bringing them to life. The Nacelle Company, which explores the backstories of popular toys in The Toys That Made Us, is co-producing the series.

WHOOPS, Forgot the link!
    The Disney+ streaming service has announced a series order for Behind the Attraction, which promises to reveal "the wild, amazing stories behind the most beloved attractions and destinations from Disney parks and resorts around the world.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I wonder if they'll show us that basketball court inside the Matterhorn.

Comment

I wasn't planning on getting Disney+, but this actually makes me quite interested. Happy to hear that they're creating some parks-specific content for the platform.

Comment

I’m already paying for Hulu and Netflix. So for Disney+ I can get Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for $1 more and I’ll cancel Netflix. I’m sold

Comment

I hope that The Rock doesn’t surprise the viewers by announcing that he will be an Audio Animatronic in an updated Jungle Cruise based on the upcoming movie, that would be my nightmare. I sure as hell do not want to smell what The Rock is cooking if that’s the case lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MAC1986 View Post
              I hope that The Rock doesn’t surprise the viewers by announcing that he will be an Audio Animatronic in an updated Jungle Cruise based on the upcoming movie, that would be my nightmare. I sure as hell do not want to smell what The Rock is cooking if that’s the case lol.
              Could you imagine if Disney had gotten the channel rights in the Fox deal? "Trader Sam is going to be replaced with Skipper the Rock, from WWE Smackdown, where he'll do the People's Elbow in exchange for 3 shrunken heads."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X