Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Downtown Disney Parking

Is Downtown Disney parking still relegated to the "Simba" lot? Depending where you get a space, that's a pretty long walk! I sure miss the "Stitch" lot -- where you could walk a fairly short distance and enter through the gate adjacent to the old Rainforest Cafe.

Originally posted by Werner View Post
    Is Downtown Disney parking still relegated to the "Simba" lot? Depending where you get a space, that's a pretty long walk! I sure miss the "Stitch" lot -- where you could walk a fairly short distance and enter through the gate adjacent to the old Rainforest Cafe.
    Going forward that is the ONLY DTD specific parking.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamamoto364 View Post

Going forward that is the ONLY DTD specific parking.
      IF THIS IS THE CASE, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT DISNEY WILL CLEAR STITCH FOR A NEW HOTEL, NOT A 4 STAR SO NO NEED TO PLACATE Moreno the Disney hater on the city council and his stooges. What do you all think??

Comment

[QUOTE=Ranciglio1;n8606551]

IF THIS IS THE CASE, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT DISNEY WILL CLEAR STITCH FOR A NEW HOTEL, NOT A 4 STAR SO NO NEED TO PLACATE Moreno the Disney hater on the city council and his stooges. What do you all think??[

Comment

My hear aches when I see the empty Buildings ion DDT. To think how Beautiful it would have been. Its because of the Democrats on City Council.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranciglio1 View Post
            My hear aches when I see the empty Buildings ion DDT. To think how Beautiful it would have been. Its because of the Democrats on City Council.
            No it's because Disney altered the deal they previously worked out with the city of Anaheim.

Comment

It does seem that DDD is a shell of its former self. The things that remain are ok, but I'm not wowed by the new things, miss the old things, and there are a lot of empty spots. The parking lot fiasco is just insane. It closed for a hotel that never happened, now it's sitting there basically unused--I never see it filled when I drive by--for a hotel that might happen, or might not not happen? Meanwhile, there is no acceptable handicapped access to that end of DDD. I'm sure many people will just not go down there anymore--and there will eventually be more empty spots. I realize that lot wasn't big enough for how busy it used to be when everything was open, but couldn't it still be used, at least for handicapped parking? Then the overflow could be sent somewhere else. BTW, an employee told me it wasn't for drop off--but he could have been wrong.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X