This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruminations

The fireworks just went off at Disneyland I can hear them everynight around 9:30 pm from my bed...

I was there about 3 hrs ago just escaped before the parade started lol

Not crazy about the new xmas castle lighting....

1st floor of innoventions is closed and being gutted out Tom Morrow is no more....told it wont be like it was before but a whole new interactive attraction... please please not another painted plywood pixar spinoff I hope!
    would rather see a remade COP with 21st C tech and loads of AA's but we know how likely that will be....

new asimo is less cute and more creepy now as he rapidly sneaks up on cm while his back is turned lol

I just "love" watching Cm's ride the latest model segway around knowing I cant..... yes sour grapes but so what! lol

over at DCA nothing to report same ol same ol told that new DCA preview center opens in dec..........we will see

anyways it got too cold for me and I skidaddled......

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

sigpic

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."

Re: Ruminations

I am grateful that I have the chance to visit Disneyland and see the castle, tacky lights and all.
    I am grateful that they are actually doing something at Innovations rather than leaving it empty as it was for years.
    I am glad that Disney is using whatever tools they can to deal with the crowds this time of year.
    I am very grateful that I have a home to go to when I get too cold or too tired when I have the joy of visiting Disneyland.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by GothicManor View Post
      over at DCA nothing to report same ol same ol told that new DCA preview center opens in dec..........we will see
      Whoever told you that didn't even read the press release.

According the the big press release, the DCA Preview Center opens late 2008

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

So wait, Tom Morrow is never coming back?

Comment

no more tom marrow? WHEW..... thank god, I got tired of standing there watching him sing and move his hips. He would never suceed at a night club.lol

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X