Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How difficult is it still to get the Batuuan Spira gift card?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How difficult is it still to get the Batuuan Spira gift card?

Heading to Disneyland later this month, going to be my first time back since Galaxy's Edge opened. I remember reading articles at the beginning about how hard it was to get the Batuuan Spira Gift card. You had to be there right at the rope drop, run to a specific store first, and they only gave a few out each day. Anyone recently try to get one, and if so, how hard was it? I'd love some tips as to how to make sure I can get one.

Thanks!

Last time I went they were available. It was about a month ago. They were
    no longer at the Droid Depot, though.
    They were at the First Order shop. I heard they were discontinued but then I heard they were back in stock after the announcement that they were discontinued. Good luck,

Comment

I just got one on Saturday, 10/26, at Droid Depot around 3 PM. There seemed to be plenty at the register.

flower gleam & glow...

Comment

They do not limit the amount they sell each day. You will likely have no trouble getting one. They seem to alternate where they sell them - when I got one in July, they were only available at the Resistance store, but I have since seen them at Droid Depot some days and Dok Ondar's other days. Just ask at each store and the cast members will tell you where to go.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X