Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] help with iphone AP fast pass

I'm confused about finding a fast pass set up on the app on my iphone

linked with the pass of a friend, her pass comes on on my screen when I go to passes, but i can't find mine...
    has happened a couple times, and, they cms at the fast pass, don't seem to know where it is either

do I have something set wrong?

Did you try adding your AP as a new pass to see if it then shows both your and your friends? I know I have had a friend have this issue and it was resolved by entering their AP in again as a new pass. Also You can add your friends pass and delete and add it back as needed. I have linked whole families just for the day when we went with them to make things easier with MaxPass as a group.

Comment

Yup, I've had that issue, and fixed it by just deleting and re adding my AP.

Comment

I haven't had this problem but will be buying an AP after my next visit. I suggest reporting this feedback as a bug in the app! We may get it fixed in the next update!

Comment

I often find that with my iPhone, deleting something and starting over sometimes fixes the problem. Can't hurt to try that.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by GwenRowan View Post
            I'm confused about finding a fast pass set up on the app on my iphone

linked with the pass of a friend, her pass comes on on my screen when I go to passes, but i can't find mine...
            has happened a couple times, and, they cms at the fast pass, don't seem to know where it is either

do I have something set wrong?
            Did you try re-adding the pass? I have the premier which is disaster because of the differences between Florida and California. I had the same problem you're having and they originally told me to wait 3-4 days and it should be fixed. After day 5 they had to void my pass and issue a new one which then worked in the app. If you get a message saying the pass is already linked when you try to re-add it you likely will have to go to GR and have them void and re-issue it.
            My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Comment

thanks all, will delete and re-add my AP,

I hope I remember how ;-)

the more these features do the more it isn't easy...

at least the Disney map no longer takes 7 minutes to load, we walked to the attraction once before the site loaded to show wait time

another Q, my phone does not offer Smugglers Run as an option for a fast pass, but, there is a fast pass line for smugglers run....

what is that about?

Comment

I also think DLC is having issues with their AP system as we went to book rooms this weekend for our annual Dec. staycation and thought I had a link from my email to get a preferred rate as an Ap holder when I went to book it did not acknowledge I was an AP holder then when I went to enter my re-enter AP it said I could not because that Ap was already linked the same AP that would not show up on my User profile? So there is a serious conflict going on between systems internally that is possibly leading to some of these other woes. We literally had to call in book our room to get the AP offer because of this. I noticed on the App as well when looking at my user profile you have the option to edit your various items of info by clicking the little pencil icon ( universal icon for Edit ) but there was no edit option for the "Memberships & passes" section. I have tried for 3 days now to link my AP in the App but it keep simply saying " We are having trouble accessing ticket and pass information at this time please try back at a later time."

Something tells me their two different contractors involved in this process and they are not communicating well.

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
                  I also think DLC is having issues with their AP system as we went to book rooms this weekend for our annual Dec. staycation and thought I had a link from my email to get a preferred rate as an Ap holder when I went to book it did not acknowledge I was an AP holder then when I went to enter my re-enter AP it said I could not because that Ap was already linked the same AP that would not show up on my User profile? So there is a serious conflict going on between systems internally that is possibly leading to some of these other woes. We literally had to call in book our room to get the AP offer because of this. I noticed on the App as well when looking at my user profile you have the option to edit your various items of info by clicking the little pencil icon ( universal icon for Edit ) but there was no edit option for the "Memberships & passes" section. I have tried for 3 days now to link my AP in the App but it keep simply saying " We are having trouble accessing ticket and pass information at this time please try back at a later time."

Something tells me their two different contractors involved in this process and they are not communicating well.
                  Oh my .....
                  and, no one to help with it....

some years ago I called for help renewing my AP
                  the cm walked me through the glitches and confusing instructions
                  I suggested that having one person involved with the site who had actually tired to renew an AP would have recognized the issues
                  he said "one would think so"

the next year, the same issue, I called

my friend renewed and upgraded the renewal at customer service... the cm said upgraded her pass for two weeks instead of renewing at the higher pass level (something I've understood was not possible, that you pay the full rate for a year)
                  If I had not been standing there to say... "where did that price come from?" she would have stood in line again to renew it

or, returned to be told it had expired...

we went into Disneyland, then when I tried to enter CA, I was told my pass was expired...
                  not only did not expire for two weeks, but I had renewed online that week

I needed the new pass, on it's way in the mail....
                  I was told to go back to customer service in the court area after standing in line for 15 minutes to enter CA and really long line at CS by that time....
                  when I refused, they handled it at the gate but made me wait a long time

there was nothing to warn those renewing to wait if could and were going in a few days...

I used to dread renewal time... like, "what will it be this year and how long will it take to straighten out?"

somehow, I expected better...

I mean, the CA DMV is like this, but, we expect that from the bureaucracy

Comment

the next year, the same issue, I called

I mean, the CA DMV is like this, but, we expect that from the bureaucracy
                    I am going to have to call as well (Ugh!) I still cannot get my AP to link to the App. and I asked two different friends of mine if they had the same issue and sure enough they are also currently having the same issue.

I know in the 5 years we have had AP's my daughter has had her AP "cloned" three times where they said somebody made a fake pass with her info but somebody else's photo. We discovered this the first time when they scanned her pass and woman photo showed up
                    , second time they scanned her pass and it said it wasn't valid, then the third time they scanned her pass and different name and image came up. Each time a plaid had to come and verify who we were than apologized and took us to the ticket counter where they fixed things and then gave us all universal FP's for our delay still a pain and interesting that this happened years apart but to the same family member. This gives me another idea for a thread.

Comment

another Q, my phone does not offer Smugglers Run as an option for a fast pass, but, there is a fast pass line for smugglers run....

what is that about?
                      There is no FastPass or MaxPass for Smuggler's Run (yet). The queue was built but they have not turned on FastPass yet. So it is not yet available or an option for anyone.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X