Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else having issues linking their Annual Pass to the Disneyland App?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is anyone else having issues linking their Annual Pass to the Disneyland App?

Hello fellow Mice Chaters I noticed about a week ago my AP dropped off my Disneyland app and when I went to relink it, it simply gave me a "We're having trouble getting ticket and pass information right now. Please try again." I have tried multiple time daily and it keeps giving me this message. I have tried with other family members passes and on a different device and all comes back with the same message. Then I come to find out this has also happened to 2 other families that we know same issue one has had it like this for over a month. The other concern is when I went to book online it also would not show on my Disneyland.disney.go.com account and when I tried to add it it said it could not because it was already added yet it also said I did not have an AP attached to my account?!?!

I am planning on calling today sometime when I get a chance but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this lately?

I just checked my AP and I still see mine. i'm on Android Pixel 2
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
      I just checked my AP and I still see mine. i'm on Android Pixel 2
      Hmm good to note the hardware. Of the three families that I know if having the problem 2 have various Gen iPhones and the third has a Samsung Phone though I am not sure the model or which Android OS it's running.

Comment

Called CS and it was due to the billing card having been hacked. About a month ago my bank had noticed the attempt at fraud and contacted me via phone/email/post to let me know a new card would arrive within 48 hours and my current debit card was now deactivated. I always thought the AP had to be on a credit card so the hacked card being a debit I did not think it was the same one that was linked to my AP... I was wrong. Interestingly enough though my friends who are having the same problem did not have this issue with their billing card to still curious what's causing their issues.

Comment

No.
          "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "‚Äč This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X