Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Quality Around Disneyland

For those who have been to the parks lately, can anyone comment on how the air quality is down there, given the fires around LA?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by HiddenMickey87 View Post
    For those who have been to the parks lately, can anyone comment on how the air quality is down there, given the fires around LA?
    Thanks!
    BAD and Dirty..........also very dry
    Air Quality not good !
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Terrible.
      Big Thunder Ranch > Galaxys Edge

Comment

Also the past couple of days it’s been in the 80s to around 90 during the day but at night it’s been getting down to 46. So come prepared for that especially if you are making it an all day/all night trip.

Comment

I work about 15 miles west of the park and slightly south and we are getting some ash fall out and there is definitely a strong smell of smoke in the air. It is probably a lil worse at the resort. I would recommend wearing a surgeons mask for those that go as it may be low crowds but breathing in the ash and dust from the fires is not going to do your lungs any favors especially considering how much walking outdoors you would be doing visiting the parks.

Comment

Even long the beach area......the air is Bad
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I work about 1 mile from the park. The air has not been all that bad today. Did not smell any smoke all day. My WunderGround app lists the current air quality at Disneyland as "good."

Comment

Originally posted by RAMartin View Post
                I work about 1 mile from the park. The air has not been all that bad today. Did not smell any smoke all day. My WunderGround app lists the current air quality at Disneyland as "good."
                I agree I work just south of Long Beach and yesterday we had fall out and smoke smell and today nothing clear skies and not a smell of smoke to be found.

Comment

I wonder if some of the people replying actually live in Anaheim, because to be honest it hasn't been that bad. It really depends on the direction of wind on the day of your visit... but only once or twice did I smell smoke, and haven't noticed ash fall out (I live around 1 mile from park).

Due to hills above the city (La Habra/Fullerton/Brea) they can really change air flow compared to cities just a few miles away.

Comment

Beach area looks better today ,than yesterday
                    But still is Bad !
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X