Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates question about feature change

When did Pirates of the Caribbean change? I never knew they removed davy and blackbeard and now there's the guy with the octopus and now theres another voice in the cavern
    My Art site
    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

I believe this last modification was done last Spring when they updated the Bride Auction.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
      When did Pirates of the Caribbean change? I never knew they removed davy and blackbeard and now there's the guy with the octopus and now theres another voice in the cavern
      The "other voice" in the cavern is actually the original audio from that portion of the ride before Davy Jones came in 2006.

Comment

Just for the trivia buffs, the voice actors for that portion of the ride are Paul Frees and X Atencio.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Originally posted by MRaymond View Post
          Just for the trivia buffs, the voice actors for that portion of the ride are Paul Frees and X Atencio.
          Take those two, add Jack Wagner, and then you have THE voices I think of when I think of Disneyland.

Comment

I LOVELOVELOVE the return to the original audio and the removal of the mist screen.

Comment

Originally posted by wlc View Post

Take those two, add Jack Wagner, and then you have THE voices I think of when I think of Disneyland.
              Don't forget Thurl Ravenscroft
              Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
                I believe this last modification was done last Spring when they updated the Bride Auction.
                The mouse giveth, the mouse taketh away
                "Have I gone mad?"
                "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. "

Comment

Originally posted by MRaymond View Post
                  do they do the voice for the uphill as well?

My Art site
                  http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X