Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the disneyland and Disneyworld websites down for a reason?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the disneyland and Disneyworld websites down for a reason?

Both sites are currently not found on all browsers . Disneyland.com and Disneyworld.com all return servers IP address not found.

To cover up ROR problems
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    Mark Twain

Comment

Disney's IT is notoriously horrendous. It was no surprise to anyone when Disney+ crashed on opening day.

Comment

Horrendous is the word
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I had the same problem last night. It was probably some scheduled backend maintenance that unintentionally went wrong.

Comment

Perhaps Uncle Cheapie decided to save money and not pay the computer bill........you know, part of the cost-cutting that's so prevalent these days.........

Comment

If I remember, they replaced a bunch of IT people with others from a foreign country and made the existing people train the new (and cheaper) ones. I wonder if this has anything to do with the present problems.........

Comment

Disney has been known for excellence in a lot of various things over the decades but I have never heard them mentioned as any type of technical wizard when it comes to the digital realm. They seems to constantly fail when it comes to digital teams working together from different sources of which they seem more then happy to smash together. In short the left often does not know what the right is doing and why is there suddenly a third hand and wait who's hand is that now and holy moly don't touch tha....

Remember this is the same company that for almost a year had coasters on a collision course in the illustration for what is now the Incredicoaster.
                Last edited by Starcade; 12-06-2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X