Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M2M Vandalism?

Several years ago there were pictures on the net of the vandalism that took place inside Mission To Mars after its closing. The vandals smashed much of the rides control room and seating area. It was really sad to see. Days later the pictures were taken down, reason offered was because of an ongoing investigation into the crime. Not sure if thats the true reason, or that Disney didn't want that sort of thing floating around. Anyway does anyone know where the photos can be found, or does anyone recall seeing them? This was around the time DCA was being built, a little before. Thanks.
    Last edited by Walts Nightmare; 12-08-2019, 03:29 PM.

I never heard about vandalism but they weren't very gentle when they demolished the attraction.
    DISNEYLAND'S MISSION TO MARS - GOING, GOING..........GONE! FOURTH MEGA POST IN A SERIES After the Mission To Mars attraction was shut...
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Originally posted by MRaymond View Post
      I never heard about vandalism but they weren't very gentle when they demolished the attraction.
      I took one of the heads and made a shrine in the headroom. Painted it gold, put some candles around it, bowls of red paint to look like blood. So freaked out the foreman that he had it removed. lol

Still doesn't beat when I made up a body behind the counter, set a head on it, and freaked out the night custodial woman that she screamed.

Ah, good times at Disneyland. lol

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X