Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I keep my resevation at Blue Bayou

I had a reservation on 1/4 for the Blue Bayou till I realized my annual pass was blocked for that date. I schedule another on 1/7 at 9:30, it was the only time available. the place closes at 10:00. Will it be a waste of money to eat so late there, since they will be closing for the night by then?

They won't rush you out. So I say keep it.
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

Yep, if they gave you a reservation, they'll treat you nice. If nothing else go for dessert.
      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
      Mark Twain

Comment

I was planning to order the Surf and Turf meal. Should i worry about freshness? Is it still busy that late?

Comment

I would keep it as they will not kick people out until around an hour after park closes and this will allow you a nice walk out when your done with the park near empty which will be a cool experience.

Comment

Originally posted by NemoVir View Post
            I was planning to order the Surf and Turf meal. Should i worry about freshness? Is it still busy that late?
            In my experience with service industry there should be no difference in taste or freshness.The surf and turf you would order at 5pm comes from the same daily stash as the one you order at 9:30
            These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
            My company had a special night at the park
            WdW trip report with WWoHP
            NYE 2011 trip report
            Mice Chat 7th anniversary
            Leap year 24 hour report
            New DCA trip report
            NYE 2012
            HKDL trip report

Comment

Definitely keep it! Last time we were there it was that late and it was fine. Quieter and more relaxed. We had a table by the water and thanks to a plaid, we even spotted a celebrity at the table next to us.

Comment

Originally posted by coconutcrab
                What I don't understand, is why ask here? Ask the restaurant?
                I rather ask patrons about their opinions

Comment

Keep it - my wife and I had a late date night reservation recently at Carthay Circle shortly before they "closed," and it was really great. The place started bustling and busy, and by the time we were eating it was mostly empty and quiet, and we had extra special attention from the staff which was friendly and good natured. No pressure to rush!

Bon Appetit!

Comment

I've ate late at Cafe Orleans before and they did try to rush us out. I waited tables while I was in college at a 4 diamond restaurant and I've seen it happen there as well.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X