Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paint The Night possibly Returning next summer.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint The Night possibly Returning next summer.

This isn't much to go on, but you can currently search Paint the Night up on Disneyland's website. The link doesn't currently go anywhere, but I think this might be a sign that it's coming back soon. I also heard a rumor that MSEP will also be coming back next summer as well. So It'll be a 3 parade summer! If that's true, it'll be the most entertainment we've had since the 60th!

Originally posted by nickdean707 View Post
    So It'll be a 3 parade summer! If that's true, it'll be the most entertainment we've had since the 60th!
    I'm skeptical on the resort having all 3 parades running at the same time in the summer. 2 of the 3(MH + MSEP or PTN), I could see, as the parade route should be back in DCA, which could host MSEP or PTN. Another option would be have a hybrid parade with floats from both MSEP and PTN.

If 3 parades does happen, then I predict that
    MH would be the day parade in Disneyland and MSEP be the night parade in Disneyland. PTN would be the sole parade for DCA.

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
      MH would be the day parade in Disneyland and MSEP be the night parade in Disneyland. PTN would be the sole parade for DCA.
      I was thinking the same thing !
      But that a Big" IF "?

Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post

I'm skeptical on the resort having all 3 parades running at the same time in the summer. 2 of the 3(MH + MSEP or PTN), I could see, as the parade route should be back in DCA, which could host MSEP or PTN. Another option would be have a hybrid parade with floats from both MSEP and PTN.

I'm pretty sure that would be the plan.

Comment

Next year is the 65th. At very least there should be a day parade, night parade and Fantasmic. That's barely meeting the standards established in the early 90s.
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
            Next year is the 65th. At very least there should be a day parade, night parade and Fantasmic. That's barely meeting the standards established in the early 90s.
            It's also going to be the 5th anniversary of PTN, perfect time to bring it back

Comment

I'm still bet on it not showing up at DLR for a while but in WDW for their 50th.
              These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
              My company had a special night at the park
              WdW trip report with WWoHP
              NYE 2011 trip report
              Mice Chat 7th anniversary
              Leap year 24 hour report
              New DCA trip report
              NYE 2012
              HKDL trip report

Comment

Id settle for a decent stage show in DL. Magic Map only appeals to pre-schoolers.

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
                  I'm still bet on it not showing up at DLR for a while but in WDW for their 50th.
                  WDW looked at it a long time ago.The humidity would destroy the tech, and they weren't interested In taking it to florida.

Comment

It’s a shame that we even have to have a conversation speculating about PTN coming back to the DLR when it should a peak-season offering by default.
                    "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

Comment

I'm Hope This Is True, It Would Be Cool DL And DCA If Both Parks Have A Day And Night Time Parades Like During The '90s For Summer 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by xceemora View Post
                        I'm Hope This Is True, It Would Be Cool DL And DCA If Both Parks Have A Day And Night Time Parades Like During The '90s For Summer 2020.
                        There couldn't have been day and night parades in both parks "During The 90's" because during the 90's one of the parks wasn't even there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 9oldmen View Post
                          There couldn't have been day and night parades in both parks "During The 90's" because during the 90's one of the parks wasn't even there yet.
                          Your right .........LOL yep one of the park , was a tear up parking area........
                          DCA open
                          February 8, 2001
                          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

Your right .........LOL yep one of the park , was a tear up parking area........
                            February 8, 2001
                            That reminds me of one time I visited as a kid. On the tram ride back to our cars, we were informed by the tram spieler that the portion of the parking lot we were passing by had a discovery made underground -- A mysterious temple had been discovered and they were working to open it to the guests. It turned out to be Indiana Jones taking up a portion of the parking lot, but as I kid we only went like once a year so I never realized the show building was new. I had assumed they actually built Indiana Jones underneath the parking lot, and we were actually going underneath it during the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by wlc View Post

That reminds me of one time I visited as a kid. On the tram ride back to our cars, we were informed by the tram spieler that the portion of the parking lot we were passing by had a discovery made underground -- A mysterious temple had been discovered and they were working to open it to the guests. It turned out to be Indiana Jones taking up a portion of the parking lot, but as I kid we only went like once a year so I never realized the show building was new. I had assumed they actually built Indiana Jones underneath the parking lot, and we were actually going underneath it during the queue.
                              Indiana Jones was New
                              March 3, 1995,
                              about the time , they started tearing out the parking.....cute story lol
                              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                                Indiana Jones was New
                                March 3, 1995,
                                about the time , they started tearing out the parking.....cute story lol
                                25 anniversary coming up for Indy! Hopefully its operational by then.

Comment

Originally posted by tarheelalum View Post

25 anniversary coming up for Indy! Hopefully its operational by then.
                                  We See..........Hope they just fix every thing !......that be nice
                                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X