Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas season ending Jan 8th?

I've read Jan 8th will be the last day of Christmas decorations and parade...

that seems much earlier than previous years, esp considering what looks like a really big showing of attendance this year for the holidays

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
    supose to open January 17, 2020
    and Disney /TDA wants get ready for this attraction !
    It only few more weeks ,,,,
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-30-2019, 04:32 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

It's actually ending January 6th, 2020. Last year (or earlier this year) it ended on January 6th as well. In 2017 it ran through January 7th. One day later. Also, that "big showing of attendance"? That's just par for the course for the days between 12/25 to New Years. It will NOT be as busy as that after January 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by 9oldmen View Post
        It's actually ending January 6th, 2020. Last year (or earlier this year) it ended on January 6th as well. In 2017 it ran through January 7th. One day later. Also, that "big showing of attendance"? That's just par for the course for the days between 12/25 to New Years. It will NOT be as busy as that after January 1st.
        It has always ended the Sunday or Monday after New Years Day. At least in recent memory. Usually either Small World or Mansion stays open later as they remove the decor.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamamoto364 View Post

It has always ended the Sunday or Monday after New Years Day. At least in recent memory. Usually either Small World or Mansion stays open later as they remove the decor.
          I could have sworn we went to a last day of the parade, the last day of decor... that was at least two weeks after New Years
          thought I had the timing right because we waited for friends who were coming back after the holidays

clearing the slate for RotR makes sense...
          that will fill the usually slower time immediately after the holiday and before spring break...

Comment

The Christmas season ends entirely on January 20th when Haunted Mansion Holiday closes. I wander what the refurb will do to the Haunted Mansion while it's down.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X