Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parrity1 View Post
    If I had to guess based on the Disneyland app update today (v5.8) price increases are coming very soon...

They added text to "expire" old tickets and allow you to update them to new ones for the price difference.
    They also changed the phrasing from day pricing to "seasons."

(x) = placeholder text that will be changed from the servers.

Oh yeah, something else coming soon is booking Enchanting Extras via the mobile app (though it's not enabled yet I managed to get an image of it).
    By information you have share......Sound like Disney getting ready, for price increase , soon !
    The Question is When?........and how much?
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

The first (x) placeholder is simply the type of day (value, regular, peak) and I suspect that it is simply just a variable in case Disney adds/removes specific day types or simply changes the name of the type of days such as bronze, silver, gold. The second X placeholder is for the date when you must use your value ticket.

Our 1-Day (Peak, Regular, Value) tickets must be used by (December 30th, 2020), but the amount paid for an unused, expired ticket may be applied towards the purchase of a new ticket at the current price, so long as the new ticket purchase price is equal to or greater than the amount paid for the original ticket.
      The text added to the expired old tickets means that an unused expired ticket holds value and the amount paid for the ticket can be used to purchase another ticket at the same or greater value. This means if you purchased a 1-Day Value ticket and it expired before you used it, you can apply the price ($104) towards either the same ticket, or upgrade to a peak day ticket ($149) and you simply pay the difference of $45.

Comment

I am keeping a very close eye on this as I am waiting for Jan 31 due to some variables out of my control to decide whether or not we can go in March. The current pricing with the kid 3 day pricing works which appears to be the case for 3 days tickets through May 2020. It would seem odd to change that price in the middle of the promotion but they can do whatever whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by goinskiing View Post
          I am keeping a very close eye on this as I am waiting for Jan 31 due to some variables out of my control to decide whether or not we can go in March. The current pricing with the kid 3 day pricing works which appears to be the case for 3 days tickets through May 2020. It would seem odd to change that price in the middle of the promotion but they can do whatever whenever.
          I surprise
          that Disney have not rise the price.........at this point
          "I think Disney is waiting to see
          how the new attraction in SW/GE pan out first"
          for they do not want more bad "PR" mess
          They being very caution ,what moves to make!

But one thing I have learn ,Disney can rise the price over night
          they can do whatever whenever........

Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X