Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] 2 seats for new years Tomorrowland skyline lounge for sale

My wife and I decided to leave the children in tonight for the new years festival here at the Disneyland resort in California.

For $100 We will be able to get you checked into the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge where you will receive their Glow In The Dark lanyard. We paid $200 for these two seats,(our loss,your gain).Also you will be served a food plate.

This accommodation will give you access to the lounge which u can leave and come back to for the remainder of the night, with premier visual interaction to the Disneyland New Years event (premier seating with no crowd and no standing)

If you are in the park and want to gain access to this experience please communicate with me here and meet me at the entry of the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge @ 845pm with payment.

(Cash, PayPal,venmo) accepted
    Attached Files

Careful, folks... if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Caveat emptor.

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
    it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
    together with every variety of recreation and fun,
    designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
    - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
    - Bob Chapek

Comment

Nope just trying not to let 200 dollars go out the window. But it is what it is. Made my peace if no one wants a seat in a premium area to watch the show for half off...
      On my way threw downtown check in now.
      If interested I'm on my way via monorail
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Your lanyard will look like this. Feel free to reply, as your seat is available for as late of an arrival as you like.

Attached Files

Comment

Just FYI, these tickets might be considered non-transferable. You might not want to publicize this on a public site like this one, especially if you're going to post pictures of yourselves.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X