Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What topics would you want to hear discussed on a podcast?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What topics would you want to hear discussed on a podcast?

I have some friends wanting to potentially start a podcast talking all things Disney--parks, resorts, rides, films, all the things.

So what kinds of topics of discussion would you guys potentially be interested in hearing if you listened to such a podcast? All ideas are welcome!

I love learning about the history of Disneyland, hidden details on rides and lesser known stories about how various Disney things (rides, films, music) were created.

Comment

The key with any good podcast is to provide info you can't get in other places. Also you need to take a position on things. The podcasts who try to ride the fence on issues or be Disney's PR firm are never interesting. You don't have to be negative but you need to have an opinion. I personally like podcasts that mix the old with the new. I love hearing about what was in a certain spot back in the 80s and how its changed over the years up to now. The Sweep Spot and Dusty Sage's Micechat podcast are two good examples of what I like. Good luck with whatever you do. Post it here whenever you start your podcast and I'll give it a listen.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X