Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkunkID View Post
    What I've always wondered is, what about the harpsichord makes it so likely to break or need to be removed. Is there some access point behind or under it so it disappears where there's alot of maintenance and tuning going on?
    I doubt it needs to be "tuned." The sound comes from the soundtrack, not the instrument itself.

I also doubt that the keyboard motion was ever correct.

Finally, I've been told the instrument is actually a clavichord--not a harpsichord.

Comment

Originally posted by Right Down Broadway View Post
      I doubt it needs to be "tuned." The sound comes from the soundtrack, not the instrument itself.

I also doubt that the keyboard motion was ever correct.

Finally, I've been told the instrument is actually a clavichord--not a harpsichord.
      Tuning in this sense referring to the components inside that allow it to move like a player piano, not legitimately playing as the sound the coming from it isn't what the keys are playing, as others have suggested. Just used to a multi usage term.

Comment

Is the model you're talking about the patio section infront if the cafe itself? Last I saw the area at night, around October, the patio's sparkplug lights and chamber order still goes in the correct order.
        I noticed this on our last visit!
        It's hard to track them but it sure seems to be the correct firing order!
        1 8 4 3 6 5 7 2
        I love noticing these types of details

Comment

Is the model you're talking about the patio section infront if the cafe itself? Last I saw the area at night, around October, the patio's sparkplug lights and chamber order still goes in the correct order.
          That's it!

Comment

Originally posted by CHL2T View Post

I noticed this on our last visit!
            It's hard to track them but it sure seems to be the correct firing order!
            1 8 4 3 6 5 7 2
            I love noticing these types of details
            Me too!!

Comment

Well
              I learning something new................
              sparkplug lights
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X