Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Complimentary theme park admission for salaried employees?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complimentary theme park admission for salaried employees?

I'm interviewing for a salaried position with Disney in Orlando. I understand that one of the benefits is complimentary theme park admission.

if I get the job, I will be given all the details, but I'm curious now. Is there an existing Disney annual pass level that this benefit resembles?

Does this benefit extend to my immediate family, or would I still need to purchase passes for them?

Does anyone know if a description of this benefit has already been posted online someplace?
    Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Originally posted by whiteness View Post
    I'm interviewing for a salaried position with Disney in Orlando. I understand that one of the benefits is complimentary theme park admission.

if I get the job, I will be given all the details, but I'm curious now. Is there an existing Disney annual pass level that this benefit resembles?

Does this benefit extend to my immediate family, or would I still need to purchase passes for them?

Does anyone know if a description of this benefit has already been posted online someplace?
    Do not have answer to your question......But Good Luck on the interview
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

Do not have answer to your question......But Good Luck on the interview
      Thanks! I'll miss Knott's Berry Farm....

Comment

Thanks! I'll miss Knott's Berry Farm....
        Specially during this year 100th birthday..............

Bright Side you have more and new places to see...........and I 'm not just talking about Disney neither.
        one day at a time -my friend
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Yes. You get yourself into any of the Disney Parks worldwide (excluding Tokyo) free of charge. There are very few block outs for getting yourself in. You also get a pass to get in the number of dependents you have to any of those same parks. If you don’t have dependents then you get three in per day, excluding yourself. Getting others in does have many more blockout days here in the US parks.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamamoto364 View Post

Yes. You get yourself into any of the Disney Parks worldwide (excluding Tokyo) free of charge. There are very few block outs for getting yourself in. You also get a pass to get in the number of dependents you have to any of those same parks. If you don’t have dependents then you get three in per day, excluding yourself. Getting others in does have many more blockout days here in the US parks.
            Even Shanghai Disney? This is really an amazing benefit a family like mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
              Bright Side you have more and new places to see...........and I 'm not just talking about Disney neither.
              one day at a time -my friend
              For sure. I know very little about the area aside from the Disney parks. Time to do some research!

Comment

For sure. I know very little about the area aside from the Disney parks.
                Time to do some research!
                I say so.........
                Don't forget
                Cape Canaveral- John F. Kennedy Space Center
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Even Shanghai Disney? This is really an amazing benefit a family like mine!
                  Yes even Shanghai.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X