Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCall ticket deal - Can I use 2 tickets on the same day?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCall ticket deal - Can I use 2 tickets on the same day?

Can I use 2 of the 3 SoCal special tickets on the same day to visit both parks? If so, are the tickets (plus a handstamp) good for re-entry so I could move freely between parks? Back when I had an annual pass I'd move between the parks multiple times per day to take advantage of FastPasses, parades, and shows.

Usually the fine print forbids this. They also do not issue hand stamps anymore, as they take everybody’s photo.

Comment

If you mean can you use 2 days of the 3 day-1 park ticket, meaning you are using the same physical ticket on the same day to enter both parks, I would expect they'd have something that would catch that and you'd be told it's a no-no. That's why it's specified as a 1 park per day ticket. But if you mean you have 2 of the Cal tickets and you use 1 day from each ticket, no I don't think they'd catch that. But I agree that that's probably prohibited too and certainly wouldn't be cost effective.

I'd just pony up the extra $55 for a hopper. It's not worth the worry about getting stopped at the turnstile.
      "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X