Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Question

My girlfriend and I both have APs. How can we make a Boarding group reservation so we are in the same group?

Both of you need to put both Ap's on each of your Apps. This will double your chances when you're trying to get a reservation whomever gets the reservation first will be able to get you both in and the other will get a promo saying your both already booked for a BP. You should also do this for Fp's as it makes things easier. If either of you travel to the park by yourselves you would just click on your own AP before booking as the other would not work having not been scanned for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtinamosh87 View Post
      My girlfriend and I both have APs. How can we make a Boarding group reservation so we are in the same group?
      I would recommend reading Tom Bricker's "RotR Disneyland Strategy Guide" article, and/or micechat's "Everything You Need to Know About Getting a Boarding Group" article.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by caughtinamosh87 View Post
          I'm so new at this I sometimes can't find my "fast pass" but, I think if you link your passes (getting the pass on your phone) they put you as together as they can, meaning large groups, maybe not

I do fast passes for us when we go together and the have a list of the passes (select preferred or what ever they call them now) linked in my cell, and checked boxes for all those I am setting a pass up for...

Comment

Originally posted by GreatAndoski View Post

I would recommend reading Tom Bricker's "RotR Disneyland Strategy Guide" article, and/or micechat's "Everything You Need to Know About Getting a Boarding Group" article.
            thank you, I have been waiting for the crowd to go down and the down time to reduce... but, good to know... I will be going alone... sigh... the youtube has friends convinced they will have "motion" issues... all seniors

Comment

Originally posted by GwenRowan View Post
              thank you, I have been waiting for the crowd to go down and the down time to reduce... but, good to know... I will be going alone... sigh... the youtube has friends convinced they will have "motion" issues... all seniors
              Regarding the motion issues, RotR is probably the physically gentlest "massive E ticket" ride ever built. It's very loud and very in-your-face, but nobody is going to get sick on it.

Comment

If you both try to get a boarding pass, the other should stop as soon one you of “gets in” and starts the process. It’s a myth that both of you using the app increases your chances because what actually happens is the reverse. You are actually confusing the system and that will slow you down. You can only get one boarding per person and the system will check that you don’t have a pass before giving you anything; thus, if both of you are attempting to get both passes at the same time, the system has to slow down on BOTH of you and ensure only ONE of you is actually able to secure the reservation.
                APs
                Burning Cabin
                Splash Mountain
                Star Wars
                Fantasy Faire
                Smoking
                Pirates
                Souvenir Popcorn Buckets, apparently.

Happiness is not letting these things consume you. A close second is seeing it consume others.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X