Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers Campus to get Stunt Show

Disney Auditions is currently holding auditions for black panther, black widow, captain america, and an unnamed villain for an upcoming stunt show. looks like they learned from galaxys edge.

That's a good development. I always like when I stumble across a show at DL. I think 2 rides (including GOTG) and several shows might be able to "fill" the land, judging it as it's own area and not taking into factor what it replaced. It is a very small area, and apart from Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Pixar Pier, and Paradise Gardens, all lands have three or less rides, so it's good that they are able to fit two rides in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by nickdean707 View Post
      Disney Auditions is currently holding auditions for black panther, black widow, captain america, and an unnamed villain for an upcoming stunt show. looks like they learned from galaxys edge.
      Don't get too excited. By "stunt show" they probably just mean "villain runs across rooftops and heroes chase after him...the end".

I saw at least one article that had this same word of caution, that it's likely to be more like Kylo Ren's entrance or Chewie "fixing" the Falcon, rather than an actual show like the Galaxy's Edge press night performances. Remember too, that if Black Panther, Black Widow, and Captain America are supposedly busy chasing a villain, then they can't be simultaneously also out meeting and greeting with guests, so it's unlikely that this will happen often (possibly only on special occasions, like press night for the opening).

The Spiderman thing is probably much the same. It probably won't be some big announced thing, but rather a couple times a day Spiderman will just randomly swing across over the Spiderman show building, without anything special done to really draw attention to it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X