Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey and the Magical Map...time to go!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd definitely be OK with Disney removing the Fantasyland Theatre and expanding Fantasyland with new attractions! That would be amazing, and I'd be much happier with that than Star Wars Land. However, with that being said, I'd only want this to happen if another venue was made for stage shows. I would LOVE for them to bring back the Space Stage, where all Disney stage shows used to perform back in the 70's & 80's. Open it up to an outdoor theatre again and bring back the glory of it all.
    DISNEYLAND IS YOUR LAND

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
      I would LOVE for them to bring back the Space Stage, where all Disney stage shows used to perform back in the 70's & 80's. Open it up to an outdoor theatre again and bring back the glory of it all.
      Seeing any kind of a new state of the Art ,STAGE in not in the near future !
      SADLY - Chapek have slash Entertainment Budgets
      I for
      bringing back the glory of it all too .
      But Bob Chapek is not -IMO

Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
        I'd definitely be OK with Disney removing the Fantasyland Theatre and expanding Fantasyland with new attractions! That would be amazing, and I'd be much happier with that than Star Wars Land. However, with that being said, I'd only want this to happen if another venue was made for stage shows. I would LOVE for them to bring back the Space Stage, where all Disney stage shows used to perform back in the 70's & 80's. Open it up to an outdoor theatre again and bring back the glory of it all.
        Just curious - we have the Hyperion Theater at DCA and a certain minor thing called Fantasmic at DL plus the minor scale stuff at Princess Fantasy Faire. Is there really a need for another venue for stage shows?

Comment

I haven’t seen Mickey and the Magical Map since 2014 and recently, I watched the show, completely forgetting how good the show was. It reminded me of an updated version of Animazement. I could see an update with characters from Frozen, Moana, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyidol View Post
            Ugh - this shows time was up years ago. Like right after it debuted 😜
            I have to agree, we loved Aladdin and saw it several times

the Magical Map... reminded me of CASP
            trying too hard and, and weirdly lacking
            or the Mickey dance party...

make it loud and lively and.. people will love it, right?
            no matter it if makes no sense and is just a rearrangement of earlier programs

in fact, dance party fell further by taking the marvelous variety of Disney theme music and making it sound all the same...

it was fun to watch the audience, mostly.. not engaged, looking around to see if they were the only ones...
            and drifting away...

something people can't do at magical map without feeling conspicuous

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X