This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• musical history of disneyland

Hey I just went out and "purchased" a musical history of disneyland on Amazon. It costed me a little coin but it was well worth it. My mom isn't really a disneyland fan, but she enjoys the music thats on there. If she likes the music, maybe I can convince her to like everything else.lol. I like disk #5. It has alot of cool stuff on it. Sub ride, Space mountain, Fireworks... whats your fav. disk?

Re: musical history of disneyland

I like all of them. I have it on my ipod and I start with the first cd and listen to all of them during my work day on Friday's since I'm stuck at my desk doing reports.

Comment

I dont have a favorite disk, I just either listen though all 6 at one time or I have a shortened playlist with just my favorite tracks

Comment

what are your fav. tracks? I like space mountain. All the techno music trips me out.lol. It's really awesome

Comment

Disks 1 and 5 are my favorites, they have a lot of good stuff one them.

Comment

2 and 5 are my favorites. Gotta give props to the Country Bears.

Also, might be time to break out Disc 6 and the Christmas Hoedown.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

It's hard to pick just one. I guess one and five generally. It's wonderful to listen to on one of my long road trips - it's like spending the day at Disneyland while in my car.

Comment

Haha post the receipt or it didn't happen.

Comment

i don't have a favorite.

but i liked the fanstamic music,splash mountion, it's a small world, haunted mansion holiday & carrosal of progress, (man i wish i could have seen this ride and america sings)
                  sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

On my ipod I have a playlist titled 'Disneyland' Starts on Main street with Walt's dedication and moves through the lands. It ends with the 'Closing' song. My friends think I'm lame, but my friend Andy loves Closing. It makes him laugh.

I like the Christmas disk. And Fantasmic.
                    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Hmmmm I really don't really have a favorite disk but I do love The sound of toons and Minnie's Yoo hoo!

Comment

I'd have to say 5 and 6 (holiday) are the BEST.

Comment

a Musical History of Disneyland is awesome!!!!!
                          I have the music on my MP3 so I can't really remember what disk everything is on. Whatever disk has POTC on it is really cool and also the one with Space Mountain!!!
                          Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Comment

I like Disc 6, all the Country Bear Tracks, and the Fantasyland Dark Ride Suite. But I also like all the ride through tracks of attractions that no longer exist such as Adventure Thru Inner Space and Mine Train Through Natures Wonderland.

Comment

I'm not seeing any disk 3's. Nobody enjoys listening to the Golden Horseshoe Revune and wally Boag

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X