Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass Extended

I went on the Disneyland app and checked out my Pass. Instead of the March 23, 2020 expiration date that was there a couple of days ago, it was now April 30, 2020. That’s nice. I’m guessing if the shutdown gets extended my pass will be further extended as well.

Yaaaa!
    Last edited by sailor310; 03-14-2020, 06:39 PM.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ttgal4 View Post
      I went on the Disneyland app and checked out my Pass. Instead of the March 23, 2020 expiration date that was there a couple of days ago, it was now April 30, 2020. That’s nice. I’m guessing if the shutdown gets extended my pass will be further extended as well.
      That’s odd yours has been extended longer than the anticipated closure. I checked my pass on the app and it still has the original expiration date. I have a flex pass.

Comment

Originally posted by hbdad View Post

That’s odd yours has been extended longer than the anticipated closure. I checked my pass on the app and it still has the original expiration date. I have a flex pass.
        I too have a flex pass. I also thought it odd. The Disneyland website said that expiration dates would be extended, but wouldn’t be altered until the parks reopened. I checked my uploaded pass on the Disneyland app just for the heck of it, and saw that extension. Is your pass set to expire during the announced closure? Like I said in my original post, mine was set to expire March 20 something.

Comment

This is a good move on their part. It would be a PR nightmare if they didn't announce this. With the overall status of the world and watching people lose their minds at least this is one thing they can be calm about LOL.
          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
          My company had a special night at the park
          WdW trip report with WWoHP
          NYE 2011 trip report
          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
          Leap year 24 hour report
          New DCA trip report
          NYE 2012
          HKDL trip report

Comment

My pass doesn't expire until this summer and the date hasn't been extended.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              My pass doesn't expire until this summer and the date hasn't been extended.
              Then this is probably just to assure those of us who have passes expiring during the announced closure.

Comment

Mine expires in Dec and hasn't been updated. I'm guessing they're waiting until they reopen to get it accurate

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X