Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's make a pact to meet up in the park when it reopens!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Let's make a pact to meet up in the park when it reopens!

I know that things feel really dire right now.

However, I know that, we, as a nation will get through this.

And, no matter what, Disneyland will still be there after the main wave crests over us.

So, I don't know about you, but I'd like to look ahead to the day when my family and I, and all of you, get to walk through the main gates of the "Happiest Place on Earth" once again.

And I hope to meet as many of you as possible when we do. I'm proposing a meet up in the park as close as possible to that first day when guests are invited back. Which I hope will be very soon.

Who's with me?
    Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Super nice idea! But...depends on when they re-open. They might open too soon before I feel secure about being in large crowds. Will watch and wait!

Comment

I'm not a local so wouldn't be able to do that.

But I have to say that now I have the song "See you In September" running through my head.
      "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Pips View Post
        Super nice idea! But...depends on when they re-open. They might open too soon before I feel secure about being in large crowds. Will watch and wait!
        Good point. I wonder how Disney will weigh the potential risk versus their desire to return to normalcy (and income?) We are all going to be faced with that decision at some point, I guess.
        Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X