Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland and Disney, tech failings...

renewing my annual pass was another labor of love in Feb, as the site continually told me information that was correct was wrong, then processed the renewal while I waited for phone assistance

today, tried to cancel our dinner reservations for a friend who said she could not reach them by phone, sign shows me in, then back to sign in, the tells me my password is wrong, then in again, "link reservations" then bounced out again...

maybe a notice, nothing working during quarantine?

I imagine the reservation is cancelled and sadly, I bet there will not be any "top of the list" when D reopens...
    though, I imagine we will wait for the crowds to slow....

I hope Disney will take this time to do some work on the website...
    the graphics are great...

too bad the actual function is a little low

Few things are worse than trying to convince a computer that you are right and it is wrong.........lol.

Comment

Originally posted by micromind View Post
      Few things are worse than trying to convince a computer that you are right and it is wrong.........lol.

or, giving it the right information, receiving a response the information is wrong

when in fact, it is only taking time to recognize it is right...

Comment

Originally posted by GwenRowan View Post

or, giving it the right information, receiving a response the information is wrong

when in fact, it is only taking time to recognize it is right...
        Yes indeed, often computers simply do not understand that we humans are a bit sharper than they think we are.........

Comment

same problem fedex this week... says DT number, shipping number are wrong

not... but I suppose there is no automated response for "we are overwhelmed at the moment, the response you received may not be correct, please try again in June"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X