Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: When will you visit Disneyland next?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: When will you visit Disneyland next?

I personally do not see myself walking in the gates of Disney until I have been vaccinated. Breaks my heart, but we are dealing with something absolutely extraordinary.
    As soon as they open (assuming its pre-vaccine)
    30.65%
    A few weeks after they open (assuming its pre-vaccine)
    20.97%
    A Few months after they first open (assuming its pre-vaccine)
    16.13%
    When there is a vaccine.
    32.26%

Vaccine or not, I'll visit again when I'm convinced that crowd levels will be low. If possible though, I'll get tested first and if I have the virus, I'll stay home until I'm no longer a threat to anyone else.

Comment

A few weeks after they open as I don't live close. Also we have tickets to the Star Wars celebration in Anaheim in August as well as the Star Wars night in the park will be interesting to see what happens there.
      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
      My company had a special night at the park
      WdW trip report with WWoHP
      NYE 2011 trip report
      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
      Leap year 24 hour report
      New DCA trip report
      NYE 2012
      HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
        A few weeks after they open as I don't live close. Also we have tickets to the Star Wars celebration in Anaheim in August as well as the Star Wars night in the park will be interesting to see what happens there.
        I don't know how you have a convention.....anywhere within the next year
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post

I agree

Comment

I don't expect it I am surprised they haven't cancelled or moved it. I am hoping they cancel and refund already.
            These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
            My company had a special night at the park
            WdW trip report with WWoHP
            NYE 2011 trip report
            Mice Chat 7th anniversary
            Leap year 24 hour report
            New DCA trip report
            NYE 2012
            HKDL trip report

Comment

Once they open, either swarms of people will go or attendance levels will be low as people start to slowly attend once they feel comfortable...

I will be reviewing the crowd levels when they open, then attend if the crowd levels are low. I already wash my hands after touching any rides and use hand sanitizer often.

Comment

Spring 2021 for sure, February at the earliest. I was supposed to go in two weeks as a late 30th birthday trip. Assuming Disneyland reopens in late summer, my family will wait for things to go back to normal before we go.

Comment

If Disneyland opens in August it will be Deadlyland.
                  Sorry, just trying to save some lives.

Walt Disney World might open in July with the encouragement of the Florida governor, Florida's junior U.S. Senator, and our President.

Disney might want to re-think removing their EPCOT photos of the dead entrance.

Comment

If crowd levels are low enough, I’ll go as soon as possible.
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
                      If Disneyland opens in August it will be Deadlyland.
                      Sorry, just trying to save some lives.

Walt Disney World might open in July with the encouragement of the Florida governor, Florida's junior U.S. Senator, and our President.

Disney might want to re-think removing their EPCOT photos of the dead entrance.
                      I really don't see how they could open anytime soon. It would be a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanbreeze77 View Post

I really don't see how they could open anytime soon. It would be a crime.
                        I heard Trump saying he has a "plan" and sure if he gives the OK to states then some will open ASAP even if its not safe to...sadly
                        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I heard Trump saying he has a "plan" and sure if he gives the OK to states then some will open ASAP even if its not safe to...sadly
                          We are going to get a second wave sooner than we can handle it

Comment

In point of fact, Trump has no authority to order state governors to resume business. He can only use his political influence, as he has done all along with governors who are his political allies -- and who delayed, watered down, and in some states refused to issue stay-at-home orders, to the detriment of the Covid-19 numbers in their states.
                            "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
                            it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
                            together with every variety of recreation and fun,
                            designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
                            - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
                            - Bob Chapek

Comment

I will admit, initially I wanted to have a makeup trip in the fall, after my recent trip literally began on the day they announced the closure of the parks! Whether that will happen, its too early to tell.

Comment

before everything happened/everything still being opened, i was thinking about going in the fall, but wasn't sure. just thinking about it, but now with the parks being closed. i'm thinking/planning about a trip for the spring of 2021. just to be sure everything has calmed down and its safe to travel.
                                Last edited by Belushi87; 04-19-2020, 01:46 AM.
                                http://youtube.com/belushi87
                                http://www.jaymisworld.webs.com
                                http://www.10PinkElephants.tumblr.com

Comment

I still have my hotel reservation for end of June. I'm sure I'll be canceling it but hope springs eternal.

I'll be there when I've had a chance to gauge the returning crowds.
                                  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Judging by the attitudes of a lot of my neighbors, they don’t believe the virus is a big deal and this is all being done to hurt the economy so Trump won’t be re-elected and the democrats want to take all of our freedoms away. I live locally near Anaheim, so I’m assuming it will be business as usual at the parks when they reopen.

Comment

I have a reservation the 2nd week of June and the dining reservations are very open. If they do open in June, I don't think it's going to be very busy.

I'm curious how they will handle AP blackout dates when they re-open.

Comment

I don't think I will be back at Disneyland until there is a vaccine. I already got to ride Rise of the Resistance and enjoy Star Wars Galaxy's Edge, which were my primary reasons for getting the Signature Plus pass this past year. I can afford to wait until 2021 to get the Flex Pass and come back once I know there is a vaccine for COVID-19.

I'm not going to risk my health just to go to an amusement park. I don't care if it's Disneyland or not. I also have loved ones who I would also be putting at risk that I frankly cannot afford to.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X