Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 18 year old arrested for breaking into DCA

Per ABC7:
    ANAHEIM (KABC) -- Police say an 18-year-old man was arrested after he broke into Disneyland Sunday night amid the park's temporary closure.

Jeremiah Smith, a transient resident of Anaheim, was seen jumping over a gate into the back lot of California Adventure, according to the Anaheim Police Department.

Officers responded to the scene and found the man in the park around 11 p.m. near a construction site by the Guardians of the Galaxy ride.

Police believe the suspect's motive may have been to steal items or equipment from the construction site.

Police say Smith was arrested, cited for trespassing and then released.
    I'll call this as another Simpsons prediction coming true.
    Police say an 18-year-old man was arrested after he broke into Disneyland Sunday night amid the park's temporary closure.

From all the places you'd try to steel from...Disneyland? Sure they wont have camera's there....idiot
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Duh! What an idiot! If you're gonna break into the parks, at least try to power up & ride your favorite ride!

Legal disclaimer: I am NOT advocating breaking in and trying to ride rides!!!!
      "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
        Duh! What an idiot! If you're gonna break into the parks, at least try to power up & ride your favorite ride!

Legal disclaimer: I am NOT advocating breaking in and trying to ride rides!!!!
        Sadly, I don't know how to fire a steam locomotive...
        Disney visits over the years:
        • Disneyland, December 2000 (plus Legoland)
        • Disneyland, Summer 2003 (plus Legoland, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Model Railroad Museum, and Knott's Berry Farm)
        • Disneyland, December 26, 2004-January 2, 2005 (mom's 40th birthday at Plaza Inn; New Year's at Disneyland)
        • Disneyland, July 2005 (Pre-Disney Cruise visit)
        • Walt Disney World, December 15-25, 2006 (plus Kennedy Space Center)
        • Disneyland, August 2007
        • Disneyland, July 1-4, 2009
        • Disneyland, July 2011 (plus Universal Studios)
        • Disneyland, November 2011 (dad's 50th birthday)
        • Disneyland, June 2013
        • Walt Disney World, July-August 2013 (plus Universal CityWalk)
        • Disneyland, June 7-8 2014
        • Disneyland, December 27-31 2014 (mom's 50th birthday; my tenth visit)
        • Disneyland, Summer 2015 (plus Universal Studios)

Comment

Originally posted by BNSF1995 View Post

I do!!

Lets break in together and have the whole park to ourselves.......lol.

Seriously though, a place like DL or DCA would be foolish to break into. I'd bet they still have plenty of security present for just such an occasion.

Even more serious, breaking into anything is just plain wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BNSF1995 View Post

I'm sure there's a You Tube video out there somewhere. 😜

But seriously, don't. The mods will think I'm egging you on. (I'm Stormy and I approve this message)
            "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X