Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Candlelight Processioal

I know these invitations/tickets are impossible to get. Long story, but we lost a daughter when she was 24 (5 years ago). Her birthday is December 4 and we go on that date each year. Because of the timing we stumbled upon the Candlelight Processional a couple of years back and I vowed to myself to do my best to find a way to get two tickets. Honestly, this is not for me. I would love it if Mom and sister could go just once. Or Mom and Grandma. I am not wealthy, but I would do my very best to pay/donate any reasonable amount for them to attend. Is it a lost cause or can invites be obtained somehow? All the Best.

I am so sorry about your daughter. If you show up at opening and hang out by the trainstation area they will usually let those people watch. I've read stories of people doing this, can't say it's guaranteed.

Comment

I believe the advanced ticketed seats are by invitation only by Disney but there is always general public viewing areas.

We were in on of those general areas a few years ago then got offered seats at the last second by cast members when they realized there was room. Total right place at the right time but it is possible to see with planning and patience.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X