Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll. An Actual Date: When will you be back?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Poll. An Actual Date: When will you be back?

So now that we have a date certain (as certain as certain can be just now) when will you be back at the DLR?
    Back before the summer's out
    28.30%
    Back before the year's out
    20.75%
    Back sometime after 2020
    37.74%
    Never doing large crowds again
    13.21%

The poll is expired.

I voted after 2020, but I really won't go until a Vaccine/therapeutic is proved to be effective.

Comment

I'm saying before the years ends....I don't know if i will but if the crowds are lowwwwwww then I'll grab and AP and have some fun int he parks again until it gets back to the madhouse again
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I'm HOPING to go before the end of the year, but for now I'm in a 'wait and see' mode as far as how attractions are going to be handled & how many will be open.

Next year (God willing) is a WDW year for us based on the same criteria.
        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Depends on how much of a pain the new reservation system and rules become. If its going to be all about strained access and stuffy masks in the heat and cell phone apps and lots of awkwardness that doesn't sound very fun, just discomfort and effort where I want comfort and reassurance and an easy time. Simplicity and ease will help...

Also don't want to ruin/alter my memories of Walt's Disneyland with disruptive images or downgraded experiences.

Comment

Where's the option for when all the magic is restored (parades, shows, fireworks, character meeting) and no mask requirement? When Disney returns to normal is an option missing from this poll.

Comment

We are hopeful we will return early or mid 2021. We have young children who truly believe that Disneyland is a magical place. To preserve that innocence we will patiently wait until face masks are no longer needed and the Disneyland experience more closely resembles pre-pandemic times.

We ask our kids to earn the money to pay for the park tickets and we pay for the airfare, lodging and food. They’ve been saving for over 18 months and we think all of that effort deserves the full Disneyland experience.

Comment

We're trying for July 17th! We live alone and work from home 100% of the time so if we can get a reservation for July 17th we're doing it then when we get home we're sheltering in place just in case.
                These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                My company had a special night at the park
                WdW trip report with WWoHP
                NYE 2011 trip report
                Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                Leap year 24 hour report
                New DCA trip report
                NYE 2012
                HKDL trip report

Comment

I won't be returning to Disneyland until there is a vaccine. The rise in cases in California is only firming my resolve to social distance and be careful, not take anything for granted.

I hope for everyone's sake, they are thinking similarly.

Comment

I'll go back after the mask requirements are gone and they are offering discounted tickets due to the economy.

Comment

Oops!
                      Last edited by 257 Mouse; 06-11-2020, 11:13 AM. Reason: respond to wrong person

Comment

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                        Where's the option for when all the magic is restored (parades, shows, fireworks, character meeting) and no mask requirement? When Disney returns to normal is an option missing from this poll.
                        Good point. I wanted to also include an option that was contingent on the quality and availability of Dole Whip, but this is my first poll. I didn't know they let you offer more than four choices. Sorry.

Comment

Thinking about November...10 months into a pandemic could tell us more about what could happen (a possible vaccine maybe) than 5 months could...gonna continue to shelter, wear a face mask and wash my hands until then...
                          I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

We are going in November....we originally were going to go in a few days for my birthday, but then this happened so we had to cancel. As DVC members we were using our points for the hotel stay but when we cancelled we were told that we had to use those points by the end of the year, otherwise we'd lose them....so we decided on November. We still plan on taking every precaution when we go. Infact my mother and I may have had it already when we went in December of 2019. We both got really sick after we got back....she more than me, but we both recovered....however we both still have issues with asthma now which never was an issue for us before. We didn't realize that it might have been corona virus until they discovered that it looked like it had been in California since Fall of 2019. We went again at the begining of March for my dad's birthday and that was during the initial spread, but we all came back fine...we just made sure to sanitize our hands and not touch our faces. It's definitely something that is still on our minds, but our local hospital does offer the plasma treatments and they also have the Remdesivr drug so at least there's some comfort that a treatment is available.

Comment

We're supposed to getting home today! We're hoping for August 10 or so. Any idea how the reservation system will work if you already have unused 4-day PH tickets?

Comment

Next summer for sure. Big crowds or not, masks or not.

Comment

When Disneyland returns to normal

the scaredemic... it was a flu

I'd rather not get it, but I would sign a release to attend Disneyland

I don't expect Disneyland to provide a virus/germ free environment

the hong king flue, ended... the swine flu, ended...

Comment

Whatever day it opens, I will be there if I get a reservation, or ASAP. I don't live in fear.
                                    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X