Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WDW cancels MNSSHP 2020. Will DL do the same for Oogie Boogie Bash?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] WDW cancels MNSSHP 2020. Will DL do the same for Oogie Boogie Bash?

At this point we don't even know IF the parks will be open by Halloween. But if they are, will they have parties? Personally, I just can't see it.
    Yes, They'll still have Oogie Boogie Bash Parties
    0%
    Nope, They won't have them at all
    100.00%
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Disneyland won't open for a while

Comment

Highly unlikely to happen this year.

Comment

Dang, I think this is the first time we've ever had 100% agreement. lol
        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Yeah unfortunately all the activities that make the Halloween parties.. well, Halloween parties are activities that go against the idea of social distancing (exclusive parades, character meets, trick or treating, exclusive shows, etc). I sadly don't see it happening this year.

But every time I guess something, life likes to prove me wrong so maybe I can reverse-psychology the universe into finding a vaccine or having cases drop off the face of the planet by Halloweentime if I vote no.
          "I take no side. I am beyond your worrying and wars. I am unseen. Unknowable. Like a rock in the river."

Comment

I have to admit I'm NOT all that sad. With HalloweenTime the crowds are huge from mid Sept thru October, which is otherwise a great time to visit DL. I'm hoping that IF DL is allowed to reopen by then and IF they cancel the festivities it might be a good time to schedule a visit (reopening crowds not withstanding). Time will tell.

Comment

Halloween is my favorite holiday and as much as I hate to admit it, it’s just not going to happen this year. We’ll most likely still be yo-yoing with the infection rate and not seeing anything consistent enough to feel comfortable with a complete return to normal.
              Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
              Walt Disney World
              Disneyland Paris

1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
              1990, 1992, 1993

2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2009
              2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2/2019, 11/2019

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...