Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

email to Disneyland, says a cast member will respond...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email to Disneyland, says a cast member will respond...

but, no reply to a question left months ago about annual passes

do they actually have anyone responding to email?

too difficult to breath in the mask, I won't be able to go to Disneyland until social distancing rules are removed

besides, they advised seniors to not attend...
    I hope they are not planning on charging seniors anyway...

looking forward for a return to normal...

I'd re-send your email, but I'm sure they're working with a short staff and prioritizing those that need immediate answers, such as people with reservations that need to be modified or cancelled.

I'm a senior too and I don't think Disney will provide 'special rules' for us or for people who cannot wear masks. Pretty sure you'll get the same extension options as anybody else.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

They probably don't have an answer if its about you not wanting to attend the parks due to a problem with wearing a mask. If that is why you contacted them you probably should just request a refund. It will probably be easier to get a refund than a answer.

Comment

Originally posted by GwenRowan View Post
        but, no reply to a question left months ago about annual passes

do they actually have anyone responding to email?

too difficult to breath in the mask, I won't be able to go to Disneyland until social distancing rules are removed

besides, they advised seniors to not attend...
        I hope they are not planning on charging seniors anyway...

looking forward for a return to normal...
        Pretty sure I can answer your quesitons/concerns w/o having to be a DL employee, as its pretty obvious to me what the response will be here..

-do they actually have anyone responding to email? (NO) :-)
        - too difficult to breath in the mask, I won't be able to go to Disneyland until social distancing rules are removed (ummmm, thats not happening anytime soon)
        - I hope they are not planning on charging seniors anyway... (really, you think DL will not charge seniors because of this...good try)
        - looking forward for a return to normal... (aren't we all...but again dont see that happening anytime soon)

Thanks for contacting the Disney Resort and have yourself a Magical Day!

Comment

I had an open issue from several months ago they emailed me about this week saying their department just started working again. They will likely get back to ya, but it will take time. Disney has always been slow, but Covid has made them much much slower at responding.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X