Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Disney's It's a Small World Source Tracks/Recording Sessions Chat

Hi, this is my new and first chat on this site.

I would like to chat about the source tracks/recording sessions from It's a Small World at all Disney Parks.

First, I am currently seeking the Current Safety Spiels that was used from Disneyland's It's a Small World since it recorded in 2002.

Where it says. "Welcome to It's a Small World, for your safety please remain seated throughout your voyage, keeping your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the boat, and please watch your children. Thank You"

and "Please remain seated until your boat comes to a full complete stop at the dock, and you're asked to disembark, Thank You"

Are any of these source tracks/recording sessions available yet? if so, would you be more comfortable to please share them with me at my email address at [email protected] so I can use them for personal use and credit their works?

Thank You for your time.

Sincerely
    Braden Lucier

P.S. I'll share more a little later.
    Yes, they are available.
    0%
    No, they are not available yet, or at the moment.
    0%
    I don't know if they are available yet.
    0%

I don't know if this is what your looking for, but it's the only one that I have seen so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d8SYkUyWb8

Comment

The Spiel plays just like this.

Comment

Another spiel also plays just like this, but this time, it's the current disembark spiel

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X