Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Adventure Thru Inner Space!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a jewel...I wish I kept more in tune with Paul Frees' narration...I was concentrating more the to the visual than the audio...I also kept thinking of the movie "The Incredible Shrinking Man" while riding, especially at the end of the attraction...doomed to shrink forever...
    I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by bayouguy View Post
      It was a jewel...I wish I kept more in tune with Paul Frees' narration...I was concentrating more the to the visual than the audio.
      I find this to frequently be the case. We have so much stimulation going on that it's hard to concentrate on any one element.

I highly recommend checking out ride audio that you can find on the internet because you can isolate just what you hear. I think this is one reason that I've been so much more into the Haunted Mansion recently. When you hear just the Ghost Host you can get so much more benefit from the detail in his performance.

Comment

Oh thanks, I loved that ride! I can still hear Paul Frees "That can only mean the snowflake is melting!".

With today's technology ATIS would be absolutely amazing! Not that it wasn't 'back in the day'.
        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by stovk View Post
          There are times when I sit in my living room, turn on the home theater system, turn out all the lights, and watch that video. On a 70" screen I feel as if I am there in all of it's surround sound glory.
          We need another Walt...and fast!

"It's always more difficult to recover than it is to do the right thing at the beginning" - Tony Baxter,
          The Imagineering Story, Episode 4 "Hit or Miss"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X