Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News La Brea Bakery Now Open

Just opened today.

I'm glad it reopened. While it is bit a pricey, it's one of the few original DTD business still running.

Comment

I use to get there French Toast and Coffee before
      entering the parks
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

It’s a nice place. Low key and friendly staff. I used to go there weekly to just hang out at the bar. Great vibe. Of course the bar is off limits to guests still. It is a bit pricey, although really, for the quality and quantity of the food, it seems like a relative bargain compared to Park offerings. I bet the French toast is quite good!

Comment

My wife and I use to eat breakfast there before going in. When we had season passes we would Drive down and go once a month (for a couple days) and we always had the same waiter, a really great Hispanic man, cant remember his name. Great bacon. “Memosas???” He always pushed Mimosas on us because one time we had a few in the morning. Seemed fun at first but we paid for it nearly falling asleep constantly a couple hours later, not fun when walking miles and miles. Didn’t repeat, but we did repeat the breakfasts.

Comment

They seem to be offering their (drastically reduced) brunch menu all day for now. Bummer that their short rib grilled cheese sandwich didn't make the cut. It's may favorite sandwich in the entire resort.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X