Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA fires

I hope everyone affected by fire is staying safe. For those of us in the Greater L.A. Area, the fires are getting close and are affecting our air quality. It's a hot day, but we can't see the sun due to all the ash.

Stay indoors if you can and I hope you are all somewhere safe.
    "I wish they all could be California Bears!"

Thank you Sun Bonnet. We are without power as [email protected] has shut our power off do to fire concerns. While fire is always a concern here in the NorthState , the wind has provided us with clear skies for the first time in over a week. Our generator will keep us comfortable until power is restored.

Watching the weather reports of Santa Anna winds returning causes us all concerns for the safety of our friends and family living is Southern California.

Be safe.

Comment

I live in northern Nevada, it's been smoky here a lot of days. The air quality has been rated 'hazardous' more than a few times.

On a positive note, the smoke blocks out the sun so it's not as blazing hot as it has been.

Comment

Originally posted by micromind View Post
        I live in northern Nevada, it's been smoky here a lot of days. The air quality has been rated 'hazardous' more than a few times.

On a positive note, the smoke blocks out the sun so it's not as blazing hot as it has been.
        Same here .....
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by micromind View Post

Yes, our temperatures dipped quite a bit in SoCal. I welcomed the smoke believe it or not as it lowered the temps and today it never got above 100 as originally forecast. The sun was out and had a cool orange glow to it all day.
          "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "‚Äč This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X