Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little advice, please (could not find a thread on it)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little advice, please (could not find a thread on it)

Hi, Everyone! We have reservations at DTD this Saturday for lunch and I was wondering how early I should get to the parking lot? We know DTD opens at 10 am so should we get there by 9 am? Earlier? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
    -Walt Disney

Weekends are busy so the earlier you get their the better. But if you have reservations then you will be accommodated even if parking is temporarily closed.

Comment

Oh, didn’t know that. Thanks for the info.
      "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
      -Walt Disney

Comment

If you don't mind a little bit of a walk and spending some money, I'd recommend parking at the GardenWalk. I don't remember the exact rate but my wife and I were there for hours and spent less than 10 dollars on parking. It's also in walking distance to the Harbor blvd entrance to Downtown Disney which didn't have any sort of line or wait to get into. Sure you have to walk and spend a few bucks but it may be worth it to avoid to hassle of having to figure out the perfect time to get there or wait in some sort of extended queue by the old AMC theatre. If you do decide to go the GardenWalk option, give yourself some time in advance to park and walk. An extra 30 minutes or so would work for me.

Good luck!
        "I take no side. I am beyond your worrying and wars. I am unseen. Unknowable. Like a rock in the river."

Comment

We were there a couple weeks ago, and they open the parking lots a t 9:45 and didn't let us queue up on the street, so you have to drive around the block a zillion times if you get there too early. It's a bit of a balancing act when it's a busy weekend.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X