Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Disneyland Halloween Tricks and Treats!

Happy October 1st, everybody! It's spooky season, which is definitely MY type of season. It's time that I've come out with a little secret... I've never been to Disneyland during the fall! I know they've gotten a lot more festive, and so much has changed. Given I won't be experiencing that type of magic this year, I have to ask...

What are your favorite Disneyland Halloween treats? Events? Happy haunting memories?

Happy October, Andy! Last year they had a sweet potato hand pie that was really good.I know it isn't popular here, but I love Haunted Mansion Holiday. Last year's Gingerbread House celebrated 50 years of Haunted Mansion and it was adorable. I love the light up cubes for your cocktail and last year they sold a set of the poison apple cubes in multiple colors. We snapped those up.

I hope you get to experience Fall at Disneyland sometime.
    "I wish they all could be California Bears!"

Comment

Missing HMH too. I was watching the NBC episode of Prop Culture and I made the sad realization that the Changing gingerbread house tradition won’t be continued this year. Even if they get the park to open, I doubt they can and/or would bother to rush to get the mansion dressed for the season.

I love Disneyland in the fall because I like the cool weather (maybe later in the fall not now with this heatwave) and the decor is subtle but lovely. A nice combo of classic but decorated park. If you ever have a chance, I think it’s worth it.
      APs
      Burning Cabin
      Splash Mountain
      Star Wars
      Fantasy Faire
      Smoking
      Pirates
      Souvenir Popcorn Buckets, apparently.

Happiness is not letting these things consume you. A close second is seeing it consume others.

Comment

there's going to be a chill in the air...plus the tree leaves are changing colors, not as strong as New England colors, but still...and the sports seasons all begin at this time or in baseball, end at this time...earlier nights, colder days...chilly storms and winds...spooky decorations followed by sparkly icy decorations...pumpkin spice...warm cups of pumpkin spice coffee...holiday scented candles...frozen tundras...I think my favorite things can happen inside or outside of Disneyland...
        I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Early October used to be my favorite time to go. Cooler weather, and not as packed as Christmas time. I love the big Mickey pumpkin too. I bought a Mickey pumpkin candle holder for my Halloween decor at home.
          I'm not much of a "foodie" for the most part, but that Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary wedding cake slice with the fake blood splatters looked amazing. If it's ever offered again in the future I'd love to try it.

Comment

My favorite time of year too
            I love Christmas at Disneyland and CA, but, Halloween is my holiday...

a friend and I had finally decided to see the Halloween party this year...

though, what I really want to see is the exclusive Haunted Mansion anniversary party but, this year, neither....

Halloween... at Disneyland and CA, marvelous decorating...
            great atmosphere...

I don't care about standing in line for candy, but we were leaving one year as people arrived for the Halloween party, the costumes were amazing... that, and the extra entertainments, would be worth seeing

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X