Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical Map and Frozen Live cancelled

Reportedly, the casts of the two shows have been contacted and informed that they're cancelled.

Not surprising. Even when the parks open shows won't be part of the entertainment offerings. Nothing to say they won't have these shows again eventually. But what is the point of keeping the cast and crew on stand-by when it will be a year or more before they will be allowed to have them.

Comment

This is very sad. I hope they're brought back within the year (of course, after things get better).

Comment

Popular as those shows are, I think it'll be time for some new ones after the parks fully reopen, whenever that may be.

Comment

Even before Disneyland close.....
          Disney has been down treading - "Entertainment offerings"-
          So Not Surprising------IMO
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I'm sad to see these go, but I agree that if and when they offer shows again they'll probably go with something new, based on whatever is popular at that time.
            "I wish they all could be California Bears!"

Comment

The only good i see from this is, I think both will be replaced.

Not soon but a yearish after the parks open. Marvel land as the big draw next summer and then the year after that a new show for DCA.
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

When they can have live shows again, they should put something new in the Fantasyland Theater. And for the Hyperion, bring back Aladdin. We need new Genie jokes in this day and age!
                Disney visits over the years:
                • Disneyland, December 2000 (plus Legoland)
                • Disneyland, Summer 2003 (plus Legoland, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Model Railroad Museum, and Knott's Berry Farm)
                • Disneyland, December 26, 2004-January 2, 2005 (mom's 40th birthday at Plaza Inn; New Year's at Disneyland)
                • Disneyland, July 2005 (Pre-Disney Cruise visit)
                • Walt Disney World, December 15-25, 2006 (plus Kennedy Space Center)
                • Disneyland, August 2007
                • Disneyland, July 1-4, 2009
                • Disneyland, July 2011 (plus Universal Studios)
                • Disneyland, November 2011 (dad's 50th birthday)
                • Disneyland, June 2013
                • Walt Disney World, July-August 2013 (plus Universal CityWalk)
                • Disneyland, June 7-8 2014
                • Disneyland, December 27-31 2014 (mom's 50th birthday; my tenth visit)
                • Disneyland, Summer 2015 (plus Universal Studios)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X