Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reopen As An Outdoor Shopping Center

Parks & Resorts should give serious consideration to initially re-opening Disneyland as an outdoor shopping center. Reservations could require a non-refundable deposit with a restaurant and/or store.

Looks like that is going to happen. First to Buena Vista st at DCA. Hopefully they can do the same at DL and just open Main st for shopping and a little dining.

Comment

If Main Street were to open, I can see it being with very little capacity. The shops aren't big enough for large amounts of people to stay socially distanced. I'm also wondering if they might try to set some type of time limit (not sure how that would work). We can expect lines to get in with a lot of people trying to stay as long as they can.
      "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

I could see them eventually doing what Knott’s did and open up the parks for shopping and dining only.
        Possibly with a reservation system per park cause we all know that this first trial will lead to absurdly long waits to get into Buena Vista Street.
        You can legally do a reservation system for shops cause some retailers in malls like “Box Lunch” are offering shopping reservations.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X