Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort Extends to Buena Vista Street

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-vista-street/

Its starting to happen...they are going to start letting people in the parks at least some sections as a test.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Better than nothing I guess. It’s gonna be months if not years for rides and attractions to open.

Comment

Originally posted by Slappyland View Post
      Better than nothing I guess. It’s gonna be months if not years for rides and attractions to open.
      I can see late next year but Disney will fully reopen ASAP as they can and might sue to get that allowed if letting more guests in seems to not affect COVID numbers in a big way
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

If they take safety measures seriously and prudently, this is a smart move in getting a little cash flowing and helping save jobs.

Comment

Something they should have been doing like Knotts.
          "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Originally posted by J. Thaddeus Toad View Post
            If they take safety measures seriously and prudently, this is a smart move in getting a little cash flowing and helping save jobs.
            I agree. If they do it right, then this is could really help save jobs.

I wonder if they've already started to build out more outdoor seating for restaurants. They really should. Our town has built a lot of outdoor spaced out dining and it's helping, a lot. In fact our locals are hoping it just sticks around indefinitely.

There is actually already a lot of outdoor dining in DCA, it would make a great deal of sense to extend it into the rest of park to extend the social distancing as far as possible.
            ―George Darling

It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell. ― Walt Disney

Comment

From the Calico Mine Train to the introduction of the all day pass Knott’s has once again shown itself as a leader in the industry.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X