Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr_IvanStark
    replied
    I would assume the Simba parking would be your best bet. If you show up an hour before your RSVP, you'll have to make line with the rest of the folks that didn't RSVP. (they only let people in 15 min prior to their RSVP). If you arrive early, you can make the line and if you're too far back and time is getting close to your reservation, just walk up to any cast member and let them know you have a reservation and they should let you cut. Some times you get luck and they let you in 30 min prior to your RSVP. Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied
    I don't know where you'd park...but if you can not use the parking lot everyone else does and enter from the street side then should save you a good deal of time

Leave a comment:

• Patty Paulson
    replied
    Yes, you along with everybody, is required to stand in the line to get into DDD. Don't know about parking. As far as strategy? None. The length of the lines is not very predictable. I would think 5:00pm Christmas day wouldn't be too bad, but that is just speculation. Better to be there too early than late and miss your reservation.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyDDo
    started a topic DTD Dining Reservations and Access During Holidays

DTD Dining Reservations and Access During Holidays

Hi Folks ... We are holding 5pm dinner reservations on December 25th in DTD, and I am hoping for some guidance from our members who have great insight or connections ... FIRST, where is the best place to park? Simba or the Anaheim hotel? SECOND, are folks with verified dinner reservations required to stand in the queue with everyone looking to get into DTD. As that line might be lengthy, whats the best strategy to be in time for a 5pm reservation? Arrive how early? Thanks everyone, and have a safe and healthy Thanksgiving!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X