Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well - I Sure have seen this Cast Member in the same place for many -Many Years
    You are correct! I had to take a picture of Tilly during my last trip. I still like how she has a name badge.

Comment

• How about this?

Comment

• Looks pretty "Grand Californian-esque"....

Probably wrong though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamedog View Post
          Looks pretty "Grand Californian-esque"....

Probably wrong though lol
          It is, uh, wrong, that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real McDuck View Post
            How about this?
            I was going Grand Californian here too, dang it. The only other thing I can think of with this aesthetic is maybe the Wine Country Trattoria?
            BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

• Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post

I was going Grand Californian here too, dang it. The only other thing I can think of with this aesthetic is maybe the Wine Country Trattoria?
              Nuh uh.

Comment

• Disneyland Hotel-Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Disneyland Hotel-Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar
                  No, you're way off.

As a clue, though, it's true that when I am out and about, I find my way into some interesting places. When I came across this one, it looked like nobody had been there for a long time, already. I doubt many people have been there since.

Comment

No, you're way off.

As a clue, though, it's true that when I am out and about, I find my way into some interesting places. When I came across this one, it looked like nobody had been there for a long time, already. I doubt many people have been there since.
                    I can say , I never seen this area ...it be guest work on my part.......
                    and if it at Paradise Pier Hotel...I never been there
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I can say , I never seen this area ...it be guest work on my part.......
                      and if it at Paradise Pier Hotel...I never been there
                      Good guess. This location is actually somewhere in the parks.

Comment

Good guess. This location is actually somewhere in the parks.
                        WOE...I going take a wild guess
                        It on the DCA in a area they call Paradise Gardens Park?
                        ​​​​​​​
                        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

WOE...I going take a wild guess
                          It on the DCA in a area they call Paradise Gardens Park?
                          That is a nice area, but that's not where this is.

Comment

• The details look really art-nouveau, which brings to mind one of those quiet corners in the Grand Californian, but if it's actually in the parks, hmm... that's a tough one!

Comment

• This one is frustrating. I swear I seen that door before. I keep thinking Grand California, but it's not.

Comment

• This is a great one, The Real McDuck! It looked so incredibly familiar at first. I kept thinking it had to be in DCA because the look evoked both California craftsman styles and the art nouveau MrGoat mentioned. I tried to walkthrough DCA in my head to see if I could place it, but the wicker chair, tile work, and plants outside the window didn't match up with anything I knew.

I'm not sure how, but in that process it randomly came to me. It has definitely been many years since I had seen it or set foot there before it was torn out, but I did remember it.

Spoiler
                                This was the foyer of the "Dream Home" section of Innoventions.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post
                                  This is a great one, The Real McDuck! It looked so incredibly familiar at first. I kept thinking it had to be in DCA because the look evoked both California craftsman styles and the art nouveau MrGoat mentioned. I tried to walkthrough DCA in my head to see if I could place it, but the wicker chair, tile work, and plants outside the window didn't match up with anything I knew.

I'm not sure how, but in that process it randomly came to me. It has definitely been many years since I had seen it or set foot there before it was torn out, but I did remember it.

Spoiler
                                  This was the foyer of the "Dream Home" section of Innoventions.
                                  This is correct. Good job!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post
                                    This is a great one, The Real McDuck! It looked so incredibly familiar at first. I kept thinking it had to be in DCA because the look evoked both California craftsman styles and the art nouveau MrGoat mentioned. I tried to walkthrough DCA in my head to see if I could place it, but the wicker chair, tile work, and plants outside the window didn't match up with anything I knew.

spoiler- cross my mind as well - but they already torn it out ....and it has been some years ago!
                                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

spoiler- cross my mind as well - but they already torn it out ....and it has been some years ago!
                                      I did suggest that not many people had been there since I took the picture. The clue completely gave the location away.

Comment

This is correct. Good job!
                                        I never saw in it person, but I seen pictures of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post

I never saw in it person, but I seen pictures of it.
                                          [QUOTE=Spongeocto4;n8633017]
                                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          What I was.........looking at mostly , was the wall in the back ground.....
                                          which gave to me the concept.....it was indoor
                                          "Dream Home" section of Innoventions - which was indoor
                                          Last edited by Eagleman; 03-07-2021, 04:42 PM.
                                          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X