• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacAlert View Post

That''s the baby care center.
    You got it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Real McDuck View Post
      This one might stump.some people
      This was such a critical resource for us during some of our early trips.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoat View Post

Good try! This one's in DL though.
        now I am really stumped
        BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

I never noticed before, but I guess I have a weird eye for details. How about this one? Might be even more obscure than the last one...
          Wild guess, but in Fantasy Faire / Royal Hall??
          "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

I never noticed before, but I guess I have a weird eye for details. How about this one? Might be even more obscure than the last one...
            Obscure yes! It was hard to track down but I think is from Chester Drawer’s children’s store, adjacent to Disney Clothiers, on Main Street.
            It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.

Comment

Originally posted by tom sawyer View Post

Obscure yes! It was hard to track down but I think is from Chester Drawer’s children’s store, adjacent to Disney Clothiers, on Main Street.
              That was my second choice as well. Hopefully one of us is right.
              "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Originally posted by tom sawyer View Post

Wow you guys are getting close. It IS (was?) on Main Street. I think the space may have been renovated, but I know they kept the original theme-idea.

Comment

Wow you guys are getting close. It IS (was?) on Main Street. I think the space may have been renovated, but I know they kept the original theme-idea.
                  This makes me think the Marker place where the Starbucks is now.

Comment

Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post

This makes me think the Marker place where the Starbucks is now.
                    That's the place!

Comment

Probably an easy one-

Comment

Probably an easy one-
                        Buena vista street, can't quite decide which area of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post

Buena vista street, can't quite decide which area of it.
                          Yes, but I wonder if anyone else can narrow it down. I can see a couple of clues...

Comment

Mr. Rogers took the Trolley to another neighborhood.
                            Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Yes, but I wonder if anyone else can narrow it down. I can see a couple of clues...
                              I believe I can see a partial part of a roof in the back. That is probably for a trolley stop.
                              Last edited by The Real McDuck; 01-16-2021, 01:09 PM.

Comment

The roof is one of the clues, but not a trolley station.

Comment

The roof is one of the clues, but not a trolley station.
                                  It looks possibly like the roof of Oswald’s
                                  Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
                                  Walt Disney World
                                  Disneyland Paris

1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
                                  1990, 1992, 1993

2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2009
                                  2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2/2019, 11/2019

Comment

There ya go! I took the pic just inside the bridge, looking toward Oswald's.

Comment

How about this?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Real McDuck View Post
                                        How about this?
                                        looks like the fantasyland Skyway Station to me. long after it closed of course.
                                        Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
                                        Walt Disney World
                                        Disneyland Paris

1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
                                        1990, 1992, 1993

2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2009
                                        2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2/2019, 11/2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

looks like the fantasyland Skyway Station to me. long after it closed of course.
                                          I second your answer.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X