Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

looks like the fantasyland Skyway Station to me. long after it closed of course.
    You're either too good, or I need to stop posting pictures for this that I've posted at this site, in the past.

Or both.

How about this?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real McDuck View Post

You're either too good, or I need to stop posting pictures for this that I've posted at this site, in the past.

Or both.

How about this?
      Nah, just old enough to have ridden the skyway enough times for it to be burned into my memory. 👍🏼

This one is definitely a men’s bathroom. The Alice in wonderland restrooms are the only ones that easily stick out in my head due to their playing card doors, so this one clearly isn’t that one.

The art work to me seems indicative of Bambi’s father which would suggest a wooded environment.

Perhaps it’s the bathroom on Tom Sawyer Island?
      Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
      Walt Disney World
      Disneyland Paris

1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
      1990, 1992, 1993

2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2009
      2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2/2019, 11/2019

Comment

Perhaps it’s the bathroom on Tom Sawyer Island?
        No. I'm not happy that there are toilets evident in the photo, as there are only so many at the resort to choose from. The rooms on Tom Sawyer Island are not what is shown.

Comment

• Is it the Frontier Tower bathrooms at the DL Hotel?

Comment

No. I'm not happy that there are toilets evident in the photo, as there are only so many at the resort to choose from. The rooms on Tom Sawyer Island are not what is shown.
            I had to cheat to figure this one out so I won’t answer in the thread. Discovered a vlogger that had an entire video touring every single bathroom in DL.

This bathroom was not one I have used much since It’s close to the one restaurant in the park I’ve never really liked...
            Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
            Walt Disney World
            Disneyland Paris

1990, 1992, 1993

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthBrett78 View Post
              Is it the Frontier Tower bathrooms at the DL Hotel?
              Nope

Comment

• i'm sooo getting Grand Californian vibes but not exactly sure
                your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding

Comment

• Originally posted by Poppyseed View Post
                  i'm sooo getting Grand Californian vibes but not exactly sure
                  Don't trust the vibes.

Comment

• haha, guess i just want it to be GC b/c i love that place

not gonna lie, this is a good one...
                    your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding

Comment

• Ok, so the last one stumped some people, I guess. How about this one? We all probably recognize the figures immediately, but in this shot, he's not in the location we'd normally find him.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ok, so the last one stumped some people, I guess. How about this one? We all probably recognize the figures immediately, but in this shot, he's not in the location we'd normally find him.
                        This from the 50th anniversary HM exhibit in the Main St Opera House?
                        Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
                        Walt Disney World
                        Disneyland Paris

1990, 1992, 1993

Comment

• Is that the bathroom near Rancho del Zocala? (not the sculpture lol)

Comment

This from the 50th anniversary HM exhibit in the Main St Opera House?
                            Close location, but wrong event. I wouldn't doubt if they had him standing close to where he was in this picture, though. Can you be more specific?

Comment

Close location, but wrong event. I wouldn't doubt if they had him standing close to where he was in this picture, though. Can you be more specific?
                              If not the Opera House but close, then I’d guess the Disney Gallery / Disneyana shop. If full size, I’d hope this was just a display, not a for sale item. Mainly because i’d be bummed to have not been able to buy an official HM character that would fit into my halloween decorations perfectly...

I remember seeing HM artwork and models in the Opera House on one of my recent trips (2019 or 2020) but for some reason , can’t find a single photo that I would have taken to verify.
                              Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
                              Walt Disney World
                              Disneyland Paris

1990, 1992, 1993

Comment

If not the Opera House but close, then I’d guess the Disney Gallery / Disneyana shop. If full size, I’d hope this was just a display, not a for sale item. Mainly because i’d be bummed to have not been able to buy an official HM character that would fit into my halloween decorations perfectly...

I remember seeing HM artwork and models in the Opera House on one of my recent trips (2019 or 2020) but for some reason , can’t find a single photo that I would have taken to verify.
                                This was a full size version of the animatronic, if not THE animatronic. In this shot, they had him standing in the open vault on Main Street. I don't believe he was for sale, but offer Disney enough, and that might have changed.

Comment

• I'm still waiting on the bathroom photo lol. First guess: the bathroom near Rancho el Zocala. Second guess would the the restroom across from Soarin'.

Comment

• How about this one, then. Probably an easy one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrGoat View Post
                                      I'm still waiting on the bathroom photo lol. First guess: the bathroom near Rancho el Zocala. Second guess would the the restroom across from Soarin'.
                                      You'll get it, eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrGoat View Post
                                        How about this one, then. Probably an easy one.
                                        Matterhorn queue.
                                        "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
                                        it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
                                        together with every variety of recreation and fun,
                                        designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
                                        - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
                                        - Bob Chapek

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

Matterhorn queue.
                                          YEP...I agree ...a rock in the curb-south part of the Matterhorn in the queue........
                                          I always though it a strange place ,for a rock
                                          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X