• Show
Clear All

• Mr Wiggins and Eagleman for the win!

Comment

• Another easy one, I suspect

Comment

• Originally posted by MrGoat View Post
        Another easy one, I suspect
        Ah the overlook of Grizzly River Run with a furry friend, I see!

Comment

• The Real McDuck I've been racking my brain about that picture from the bathroom with the stag (elk?). The borders on the frame are craftsman-esque, like the kind you expect to see near the Redwood Trail in DCA. The closest bathrooms I know are the ones by the Embarcadero area on the border with Pacific Wharf, and even then I don't think I hardly pay enough attention to them, unfortunately.

Comment

• I love this thread! I have a few images stored up from some visits in 2019 that might stump a few. But let's start with this one. Any guesses?

Comment

• Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post
              I love this thread! I have a few images stored up from some visits in 2019 that might stump a few. But let's start with this one. Any guesses?
              Canoe loading dock.

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
              it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
              together with every variety of recreation and fun,
              designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
              - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
              - Bob Chapek

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

Canoe loading dock.
                Indeed it is! The next ones might be a little bit harder, but I have expanded versions that will show them in a larger context.

Comment

The Real McDuck I've been racking my brain about that picture from the bathroom with the stag (elk?). The borders on the frame are craftsman-esque, like the kind you expect to see near the Redwood Trail in DCA. The closest bathrooms I know are the ones by the Embarcadero area on the border with Pacific Wharf, and even then I don't think I hardly pay enough attention to them, unfortunately.
                  I wish I could say you were right, but you're way off.

Comment

• Ok i have been racking my brain on the Deer bathroom. I know how Disney likes to keep with a theme and Mike M had stated it was near a restaurant so I went through a mental check list of all of the restaurants that could fit into this theming and I think I might have it. My guess is the hungry bear lower level restrooms.
                    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

• Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post
                      Ok i have been racking my brain on the Deer bathroom. I know how Disney likes to keep with a theme and Mike M had stated it was near a restaurant so I went through a mental check list of all of the restaurants that could fit into this theming and I think I might have it. My guess is the hungry bear lower level restrooms.
                      That's right.

Comment

Indeed it is! The next ones might be a little bit harder, but I have expanded versions that will show them in a larger context.

The color of the wall and the floor looks like the Carthay Circle theater, but if you continued with the restroom theme, it also looks like colors I find near the restrooms I encounter while walking towards Hollywood land.

Then again, it also looks like colors I see around the Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta restaurant on Pixar Pier.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real McDuck View Post

That's right.
                          Yay that one was killing me. I hate when you know you have seen it a thousand time and can't place it. I have to thank Mike for the restaurant hint.

Comment

The color of the wall and the floor looks like the Carthay Circle theater, but if you continued with the restroom theme, it also looks like colors I find near the restrooms I encounter while walking towards Hollywood land.

Then again, it also looks like colors I see around the Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta restaurant on Pixar Pier.
                            No bathrooms here... For another clue, this is in Disneyland park rather than DCA.

Comment

No bathrooms here... For another clue, this is in Disneyland park rather than DCA.
                              My wife is telling me that this is near Rancho Del Zocalo or somewhere around the Princess Fantasy Faire. I'm not so sure.

Comment

My wife is telling me that this is near Rancho Del Zocalo or somewhere around the Princess Fantasy Faire. I'm not so sure.
                                Not quite that side of the park either! Hinting at the land might narrow it down quite a bit:
                                Spoiler
                                I hear this land used to sell plastic flowers back in the day

Comment

for some reason I can not see your picture

Comment

Not quite that side of the park either! Hinting at the land might narrow it down quite a bit:
                                    Spoiler
                                    Plastic and nylon flowers were sold on Main Street on the side street that used to have the Main street Cone Shop and the lockers. I don't remember seeing it in that section, and they were sold there only like two years ago, so I doubt that would be considered back in the day to anyone.

That isn't by the restrooms close to the Plaza inn, is it?
                                    Last edited by The Real McDuck; 02-05-2021, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• WaltDisney'sAlec Can't nail it down, but based on the shadows, I'm guessing it's inside somewhere.

Comment

Spoiler
                                        Originally posted by MrGoat View Post
                                        WaltDisney'sAlec Can't nail it down, but based on the shadows, I'm guessing it's inside somewhere.
                                        From Alec's hint I'm guessing Main Street. And I agree with MrGoat that from the shadows it's inside. I don't know for certain where that puts it, but from the earlier-than-Victorian style of the piece, and by eliminating the other possible Main Street locations, I'm guessing Lincoln...?
                                        "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
                                        it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
                                        together with every variety of recreation and fun,
                                        designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
                                        - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
                                        - Bob Chapek

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

From Alec's hint I'm guessing Main Street. And I agree with MrGoat that from the shadows it's inside. I don't know for certain where that puts it, but from the earlier-than-Victorian style of the piece, and by eliminating the other possible Main Street locations, I'm guessing Lincoln...?
                                          I thinking Main Street too....
                                          But ,I thinking old side street shop - were old Card Corner ,use to be ?
                                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          I got thinking more it ,near Town Square -
                                          old Hills Bros. Coffee House & Coffee Garden
                                          /American Egg House use to be !
                                          Last edited by Eagleman; 02-05-2021, 07:05 PM.
                                          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X