Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DLR Resort Hotel Rates...

Has anyone booked a hotel at any of the three DLR hotels for the upcoming months ( April-June)? I wanted to see what the rates were going for and the system is currently putting people into 1hr wait queue ( no time for that ) Though maybe some of you have been booking or looking before the chaos and curious what the rates are? Thanks in advance.
    Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Only the Grand California Hotel is reopening at the moment. Paradise Pier could be next, as the initial summer reopening had PP reopening along side with GC.

Comment

I normally dont stay @ DL Resort Hotels as the price per night is off the charts and not worth it to me. I did however book 2 rooms for 2 nights at the Hilton. Getting a King bedroom with a DL view for $165 - night...cant beat that

Comment

I looked this morning. Only the Grand is open for booking right now. Rates were $730ish for a standard/courtyard view and $950ish for premium park/pool view. Add on $135ish for hotel taxes. All the other room tier options were showing no availability, probably meaning they are only opening a limited number of rooms with a limited staffing level right now.

Comment

We used to stay at the DLH when we could get rooms there for around 300/night or even less. (That wasn't all THAT long ago.) But now we stay on Harbor. I won't pay those prices on principle. We don't have kids, so we aren't spending time in the room or at the pool or anything.

I saw rumors of up to 800/night for GC rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by JoFi View Post
            We used to stay at the DLH when we could get rooms there for around 300/night or even less. (That wasn't all THAT long ago.) But now we stay on Harbor. I won't pay those prices on principle. We don't have kids, so we aren't spending time in the room or at the pool or anything.

I saw rumors of up to 800/night for GC rooms.
            $800 a night is absurd for GCH. 😨😨😨
            I rather be staying at JW Marriott!

Comment

Rates at GCH have come down, still high, lower than on the 15th. The value of being in the Disney bubble means a lot to me, especially after this yearπŸ˜€

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X