Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR92
    replied
    I don’t find enough clarity about regarding to availability of tickets. It clear reservations are needed. But I’m concern about ticket availability. Will they offer it for sale to public or via website for now?

I also don’t have enough clarity if I have a multi day ticket...I still unsure if I want to use all of my days or I can break it up.

I still have my unused ticket bought 2 years ago! I want to take advantage. LOL

My other issue is I want to leave the park to eat outside, to go back to the hotel. What are they going to do about reentry? Will old system of stamping our hand with special hologram stamp will still be implemted?
    Last edited by DLR92; 04-19-2021, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PhotoMatt
    replied
    I can't imagine non CA residents trying to get in to the park, unless they are intentionally trying to see if they can. When you make reservations you have to certify that you are a CA resident, so I can't imagine someone from out of state showing up totally clueless. That being said, I really, really don't think DL will check ID's. If they were going to, they would say with 100 certainty that they are going to check all ID's, and they would be very specific as to what they would accept.

I renewed my CA ID just to make sure I would not have problems, but I think it was all for nothing. My Disney account has a SoCal address and a credit card linked to that address. That's more than a lot of people have who will be visiting the parks at first.

Leave a comment:

• mickdaddy
    replied
    The website is pretty clear about protocols and what you need to do to gain access, you don't need a fan site to find that information.

Leave a comment:

• bigcatrik
    replied
    Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
    So those of us who read fansites and/or follow Disney doings know the nitty-gritty details required for reservations etc. as Disneyland reopens.

But what about all the "regular folk": whether locals, foreign tourists, or out-of-town visitors? Will they have all gotten the memo about requirements to enter or eat or queue that are different from the past 66 years or will they just show up at the gate having heard the park has reopened - and be bewildered at what has come to pass? Will they be turned away?

Unlike WDW, Disneyland has never required a complex level of visit prep.
    At a minimum I would expect them to know about "reduced capacity" and "some restrictions" so getting to the ticket booth and being told "there are no tickets for Disneyland, how about our other park?" might be a surprise, but not a big shock.

I wonder what the parking lot signage and/or parking attendant banter will be since that's the first "gate" most will pass through.

Leave a comment:

• YeaDZNY
    replied
    I dunno...but Im good with it for a while until things are back under control :-)

Leave a comment:

• merlinjones
    started a topic Regular folks

Regular folks

So those of us who read fansites and/or follow Disney doings know the nitty-gritty details required for reservations etc. as Disneyland reopens.

But what about all the "regular folk": whether locals, foreign tourists, or out-of-town visitors? Will they have all gotten the memo about requirements to enter or eat or queue that are different from the past 66 years or will they just show up at the gate having heard the park has reopened - and be bewildered at what has come to pass? Will they be turned away?

Unlike WDW, Disneyland has never required a complex level of visit prep.
    Last edited by merlinjones; 04-19-2021, 10:03 AM.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X